Mark, do you want to play basketball with me?
馬克,你想和我一起打籃球嗎?
I'd love to, but I have no time. I've got lots of homework to do.
我想去,但我沒時間。我有許多作業要做。
Why are you so busy? You look stressed out.
你為什么這么忙?你看起來很焦慮。
I always have so much to do, racking my brains trying to meet deadlines.
我一直都很忙,我總是絞盡腦汁地按期完成任務。
What kinds of things do you have to do?
什么事情是你必須要做的?
Write a paper every week, participate in research groups, prepare for tests, to name a few. I don't know if I can stand it much longer.
舉幾個例子吧,我每周要寫一篇論文、參與研究小組活動、準備考試。我不知道自己還能不能承受得了。
Yeah, campus life might be tiring, but we students need to balance work and rest.
嗯,校園生活可能會很累,但我們學生需要在完成任務和休息之間做好平衡。
You are right. I guess university life is not as good as I expected. I am tired of the endless homework. It's not what I had in mind.
你說得對。我覺得大學生活不像我期待的那么好,我厭倦了永無止境的作業,這不是我想的那樣。
I feel sorry for you. Try to relax. Actually it's a good thing that teachers are strict with their students.
你真可憐,放松一下吧。實際上,老師對學生嚴格要求是件好事。
I know that, but there's a difference when it spoils your enjoyment of study.
我知道,但它會破壞學習的好興致,這還是有區別的。