Hi, Maggie.
嗨,麥琪。
Hi, John. What was the result of the game?
嗨,約翰,比賽結果怎么樣?
We won! I'm so thrilled about it.
我們贏了!我太激動了。
Oh, I'm really glad to hear the news. I guess your team must have performed very well in the finals.
哦,聽到這個消息我真的很高興,我猜你們隊一定在決賽中表現得非常出色。
Yes. It's great that all our efforts have finally paid off.
嗯。我們的努力終于得到回報,這太棒了。
I'm so happy for you guys! But how did you make it?
我真為你們感到高興!你們是怎么做到的呢?
Perhaps one important reason was that we were well prepared for it. The players were all pumped up and our teamwork was good. I felt we were in our best competitive form ever.
一個重要的原因可能是我們準備得很充分,隊員的情緒都很高漲,我們的團隊合作也很不錯。我感覺我們這次的競技狀態是有史以來最棒的。
And your training program must have gone well.
而且你們的訓練計劃一定進行得很好。
Absolutely. We have a very intense and scientific program.
當然,我們有著密集而科學的計劃。
I can see that your coach is very experienced. How did he design the program?
我能看的出你們的教練有著非常豐富的經驗,他是怎樣制定計劃的?
Well, he made a very detailed plan for each player to train our speed, strength and so on.
嗯,他為每名隊員制定了非常詳細的計劃來訓練我們的速度、力量等等。
No wonder you got good results.
難怪你們取得了好成績。