John, you didn't come to class yesterday.
約翰,你昨天沒來上課。
What happened?
發生什么了?
Oh, I fell over a big stone on my way to school.
噢,我在上學的路上被一塊大石頭絆倒了。
That's too bad. How did that happen?
那太糟了。這是怎么發生的?
I was talking on the phone while walking,
我邊走邊講電話,
and didn't notice the stone on the road.
沒有注意到路上的石頭。
Poor you! Were you hurt?
可憐的人!你疼嗎?
Not serious, just a little scratch.
不嚴重,只是一點擦傷。
But my favorite shirt was torn.
但是我最喜歡的襯衫被撕破了。
Oh dear, that sounds terrible.
哦,天哪,這聽起來太可怕了。
It was! But the worst thing was that I broke my phone.
確實是!但最糟糕的是我的手機壞了。
I feel bad for you.
對此我感到很抱歉。
Thanks for sharing my feelings, Ann.
謝謝你分享我的感受,安。