You don't look very cheerful.
你看起來不太高興。
What's the matter, Jack?
怎么了,杰克?
Oh, nothing special, Jane.
哦,沒什么特別的,簡。
I'm just a bit fed up.
我只是有點厭倦了。
With your job?
厭倦你的工作嗎?
Aren't you satisfied with your present work?
你對目前的工作不滿意嗎?
No, I'm under a lot of pressure at work.
是的,我工作壓力很大。
My boss always wants me to increase sales.
我的老板總是要我增加銷售額。
Sometimes the sales goal is almost impossible to achieve.
有時銷售目標幾乎是不可能實現的。
I'm not pleased with it.
我對它不滿意。
I used to feel stressed out like you but I managed to find some time to jog every morning.
我以前也和你一樣有壓力,但是我每天早上都找時間慢跑。
It did work.
確實有效。
Maybe I should try it.
也許我應該試試。
But you know, I am very busy.
但是你知道,我很忙。
The work here is really tiring.
這里的工作真累人。
Cheer up!
振奮起來!
Maybe being busy means there are more opportunities for a promotion.
也許忙碌意味著有更多的升職機會。
I hope so.
我希望如此
But Miss Green, my boss, enjoys picking on me.
但是我的老板格林小姐喜歡找我的麻煩。
I really can't stand it.
我真受不了。
Stop dwelling on it.
不要老想著它。
Think about the positive side of your work and you will feel better then.
想想你工作中積極的一面,你就會感覺更好。