Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina?
蒂娜,你昨天和艾米玩的開心嗎?
Well…yes and no.
嗯...是也不是。
Was Amy late as usual?
艾米又遲到了么?
Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy.
是的,而且等她簡直讓我發狂了。
Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then?
噢,親愛的。然后你們去哪吃的完飯呢?
First we went to Rockin' Restaurant, but Amy didn't want to stay. She said that the loud music made her nervous.
首先我們去了搖滾餐廳,但艾米不想待在那。她說吵鬧的音樂讓她緊張。
That's funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance.
有趣。吵鬧的音樂總是讓我想跳舞。
Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. We had a good time.
我也是。所以我們去了藍色海洋。那里很安靜,食物也很棒。我們過得很愉快。
Then did you go to the concert at the high school?
然后你們去了高校音樂會么?
No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry.
沒有。我們決定去看電影。我們看了《永遠記住我》。真的是一部很好的電影,但是也很悲傷,我們都哭了。
Sad movies don't make me cry. They just make me want to leave!
悲傷的電影不會讓我哭。它們只會讓我想離開!
You sound just like my brother!
你和我哥哥一樣!