I was at Animal World with my cousin yesterday.
我昨天和我的表弟在動物園。
First, we went to see the elephants.
我們先去看大象。
The baby elephants were so cute!
象寶寶特別可愛!
I fed one elephant some bananas.
我喂了一頭大象幾個香蕉。
I was afraid at first but it was a lot of fun.
剛開始挺害怕,但后來發現很有趣。
Our next stop was the Panda House.
我們下一站是熊貓館。
It was huge but only two pandas lived there.
那里很大,但只有兩只熊貓在那里生活。
They were tired and slept all the time. It was boring.
它們始終很困,總在睡覺。真是無聊!
Then we watched a penguin show.
然后我們去看企鵝表演。
The penguins were really funny.
企鵝們真是有趣。
They walked slowly but they swam fast.
它們走路很慢,但是游起泳來又很快。
After the show, we had lunch.
看完表演,我們吃午飯。
My cousin and I each ate a sandwich.
我和表弟一人吃一個三明治。
Just then, I heard something. I thought someone called me, so I turned around.
就在那時,我聽見似乎有人在喊我,我就轉過身去。
It was a loud parrot!
原來是一只吵鬧的鸚鵡!
I guess it was hungry and it wanted our sandwiches.
我猜它餓了,想吃我們的三明治。
After lunch, we saw some monkeys.
吃完午飯后,我們看見幾只猴子。
They were small.
它們長得很小巧。
They got some food and were really excited.
它們拿著吃的,很興奮!
They ate it and we took some photos.
它們吃東西,我們就拍了幾張照片。
They looked so good!
它們看起來非常好!