Kangkang is seeing Jane, Michael and Maria off at the airport.
康康在機場送別簡、邁克爾和馬麗亞。
Where is Jane? Has she arrived at the airport yet?
簡在哪兒?她到機場了嗎?
She will miss her plane if she doesn't hurry!
她如果再不快點,會錯過飛機的!
I'm sure she'll join us any minute now.
我相信她很快就會到的。
I hope so!
但愿如此!
Oh. Here she comes! She's just in time.
哦。她來了!她正好趕上。
Jane comes in a hurry.
簡急匆匆地趕來。
Hey, Jane! We're here. We thought you were going to miss your plane.
嘿,簡!我們在這里。我們還以為你要錯過飛機了呢。
Sorry. It was hard to set off because so many people wanted to say goodbye to my family.
對不起。太難動身了,很多人想跟我們家告別。
I'm sad to be here watching you all heading back home.
看到你們都要回家了,我很難過。
Come on, kangkang! We will meet again some day.
振作點,康康!我們還會再見的。
Michael, I know you don't like to write, but you must promise to send e-mails to us often.
邁克爾,我知道你不喜歡寫信,但是你要保證經常給我們發郵件。
After you get back to the USA, don't do anything crazy on your skateboard, or I will worry about you.
你回到美國以后,玩滑板不要太瘋狂了,不然我會擔心你的。
Don't worry, Maria. I won't do that again and I will take good care of myself.
別擔心,馬麗亞。我不會再那么做了,我會照顧好自己的。
Let's keep in touch with each other. Jane, which fight will you take?
我們都要保持聯系。簡,你坐哪輛飛機?
Flight AC 2968. I'm sorry I have to go now.
AC 2968。不好意思,我得走了。
Goodbye, kangkang. You are our best friend. I hope you will have a great future.
再見,康康。你是我們最好的朋友。祝你前程似錦。
I'm looking forward to reading about it in your e-mails.
期待從你的電子郵件中得知你輝煌的未來。
Jane, Michael and Maria give big hugs to Kangkang.
簡、邁克爾和馬麗亞給了康康大大的擁抱。
Goodbye. I'll miss you! Take care, my good friend. Keep in touch! Have a safe flight!
再見。我會想你們的!保重,朋友們。保持聯系,旅途平安!