Kangkang, who is your favorite character in literature?
康康,你最喜歡文學里的哪個人物?
The Monkey King is my favorite character in Chinese literature.
中國文學里的美猴王是我最喜歡的人物。
He is a hero in the novel called Journey to the West, which is one of the four classic novels of Chinese literature.
他是中國文學四大名著之一《西游記》里面的英雄。
Oh,but I like Harry Potter better.
哦,但我更喜歡哈利·波特。
I think he is the bravest character I've ever known.
他是我知道的最勇敢的人物。
Maybe you are right, but I prefer the Monkey King. He is funny and clever.
或許你說得對,不過我更喜歡美猴王。他有趣又聰明。
They are certainly heroes. And I think friends are helpful in both stories.
他們肯定都是英雄。我覺得在兩個故事中朋友都很有用。
In order to help Harry, his friends read many books and discovered the best way to defeat their enemies.
為了幫助哈利,他的朋友們閱讀了大量書籍,發現了打敗敵人的最佳方法。
Yes, his friends are wise and helpful just like Sandy and Pigsy.
是的,他的朋友又聰明又有幫助,就像沙僧和豬八戒一樣。
In fact, it was Sandy and Pigsy who helped the Monkey King win every battle.
其實,是沙僧和豬八戒幫助美猴王贏得了每一場戰役。
In my view,neither the Monkey King nor Harry Potter would become a hero without the help of their friends.
我覺得,如果沒有朋友的幫助,美猴王和哈利·波特都不會成為英雄。
That's true! One tree can't make a forest.
是的!獨木不成林啊。