Kathy: Hi, Molly. Where's your brother Larry? I thought he was joining us.
凱茜:嗨,莫莉,你的弟弟拉里在哪兒?我以為他會加入我們。
Molly: Hi, Kathy. I'm sorry. Larry can't join us after all. He is working late tonight.
莫莉:嗨,凱茜,對不起,拉里終究不能加入我們。他今晚會工作到很晚。
Kathy: Oh, Larry's working late again?
凱茜:哦,拉里又將工作到很晚嗎?
Molly: Yeah, he is.
莫莉:是的。
Kathy: I see... I really don't think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night. Young people need to sleep.
凱茜:我明白了……我真的認為不應該允許16歲的青少年在晚上工作。年輕人需要睡眠。
Molly: Oh, I disagree with you. Teenage boys never get tired.
莫莉:哦,我不贊同你的觀點,十幾歲的男孩子從不感到疲憊。
Kathy: Well, maybe. But Larry shouldn't work every night.
凱茜:哦,或許吧。但拉里不應該每天晚上都工作。
Molly: That's true. He needs time to do homework.
莫莉:對,他需要時間做作業。
Kathy: And you know, Molly... he should really cut his hair.
凱茜:并且你知道,莫莉……他真的應該理發了。
Molly: Oh, I don't know. Do you think it's too long?
莫莉:哦,我不知道。你認為他的頭發太長了嗎?
Kathy: Yes, I do. It doesn't look clean. And I think he should stop wearing that silly earring.
凱茜:是的。它看上去不干凈。并且我認為他應該停止戴那個愚蠢的耳環。
Molly: Hmm... I disagree. I kind of like it. It looks cool!
莫莉:嗯……我不贊同。我有點兒喜歡它。它看起來很酷!
Kathy: You know another thing that worries me? Larry doesn't seem to have many friends.
凱茜:你知道另一件讓我擔心的事情嗎? 拉里好像沒有許多朋友。
Molly: Yeah, I know. I think he shouldn't work on weekends.
莫莉:是的,我知道。我認為他不應該在周末工作。
Kathy: That's right. He needs to spend time with friends.
凱茜:對,他需要花時間和朋友在一起。