Dear Sue,
親愛的蘇,
I have so many things to do every day.
我每天有很多的事情要做。
Besides my schoolwork every weekday,
除了每天學校里布置的作業,
I go to a chess club twice a week.
我還加入了每周兩次的象棋俱樂部。
I often have to help my younger cousin.
我常常還要幫助我表妹(學習)。
She just started primary school and has some difficulties in maths.
她剛剛進入小學,她在學數學時遇到許多的難題。
On top of all that, I have classes in dance, piano, art...
除此之外,我還有舞蹈課、鋼琴課、藝術課...
I like doing lots of different things,
我喜歡做許多不同的事情,
but I'm so busy!
但是我太忙了!
Yesterday, I fell asleep during class.
昨天,在課堂上我睡著了。
I was so embarrassed!
我感到非常尷尬。
What should I do? Can you help me?
我應該怎么做?你能幫助我嗎?
A Tired Girl
一個疲憊的女孩
Dear Tired Girl,
親愛的疲憊的女孩,
Sorry to hear about your trouble.
很抱歉,聽到你遇到了麻煩。
You are such a busy kid!
你真是個忙碌的孩子。
I think you should take some time to think carefully about your plan.
我認為你應該花一些時間仔細考慮下你的計劃。
You can list all the things you need to do each week in a notebook.
你可以在筆記本上列出每周所要做的事情。
Can you do all of these things and get enough rest to stay healthy?
這些事情你能都做了,同時還有充足時間休息保持身體健康嗎?
If not, decide what things must be done and what can be dropped from your list.
如果不能,判斷一下哪些事情是你必須要做的,哪些可以從清單里刪掉的。
Here are some other tips that may help you:
這兒有些有用的提示:
Plan your study time for each subject and do a review every weekend.
為每個科目計劃好學習時間,并且每周末回顧一次。
Organize your notes right after classes.
課后立即整理好課堂筆記
Take a few minutes every evening to check how your plan is going.
每晚花幾分鐘檢查當天計劃進展情況
Making a good plan is half the work itself.
做好計劃就完成了一半的工作。
Best of luck!
祝你好遠!
Sue
蘇