Do you have many friends? Do you have fun together?
你有很多朋友嗎?
Do you feel comfortable when talking to others?
你們一起玩得開心嗎?
Have you ever found it hard to make new friends?
當你和朋友們談論時,你感到舒適嗎?
Here are some tips for good interpersonal communication:
你有沒有發現很難結識新朋友?以下是一些良好的人際交流的小技巧:
Remember other people's names.
記住他人姓名。
Make a great effort to do this when you first meet someone new.
當你們第一次見面時,努力記住對方姓名。
Then when you meet again,
如果你能記得他的名字,
you will easily make that person feel comfortable if you remember his or her name.
當你們再相遇時,就很容易讓對方感覺舒服。
It shows you care.
這表明你在意對方。
Smile. Make sure you smile and greet others in a friendly way,
微笑。務必友好地微笑著問候對方。
especially the first time you meet them.
尤其是第一次見到對方時。
Smiling can be a passport to good communication.
微笑是良好溝通的通行證。
Find a proper topic. Talk about the weather, sports or news.
找到合適話題。談論天氣、運動或是新聞。
You can also ask questions or tell jokes.
你也可以提些問題或是講笑話。
The main thing is to find a topic you are both interested in.
主要是為了找到大家都感興趣的話題。
Be a good listener.
做一名好的聽眾。
Good listeners show others that they are interested in the conversation.
好聽眾告訴對方他們對這次談話很感興趣。
People will be happy to talk to you if you are listening carefully.
如果你聽得很認真,人們將很樂意和你談話。
One simple way to show you are a good listener is to make eye contact.
眼神的交流,是表明你是位好聽眾的簡單方法。
Be honest. Tell people the truth.
誠實。告知對方真相。
No one wants to waste time talking to someone who is not honest.
沒有人愿意浪費時間與不誠實的人談話。
Keep your promises. Try not to be late.
遵守諾言。不要遲到。
If you set a time to meet your friends, do your best to be on time.
如果你約定了跟朋友們碰面的時間,盡可能準時。
If you have to change your plan or cancel it, let your friends know ahead of time.
如果你不得不改變計劃或取消約定, 提前告知對方。
People will trust those who always keep their promises.
大家相信那些一直遵守諾言的人。