Lesson 33: The Fisherman and the Goldfish (I)
第33課 漁夫和金魚(一)
Director: Brian
導演:布萊恩
Script: Steven, Jenny and Kim
劇本:史蒂芬,珍妮和金姆
Characters: Fisherman-Danny, Fisherman's Wife-Jenny, Goldfish-Kim
角色: 漁夫:丹尼,漁夫妻子:珍妮,金魚-金姆
Sound & Set: Brian, Kate and Danny
音效和布景:布萊恩,凱特和丹尼
Costumes: Kate and Steven
服裝:凱特和史蒂芬
Scene 1: On the Sea
場景一:在海上
(A fisherman wearing a hat is fishing on the sea.
(一個漁夫帶著帽子正在海上捕魚,
Waves can be heard in the background.)
幕后響起海浪聲。)
I am a fisherman. My wife and I lead a poor life.
我是漁夫。我和妻子過著窮苦的生活。
(He pulls out his net and opens it up. A goldfish jumps out of the net.)
(他拉起漁網,打開一看。一條金魚從漁網中跳了出來。)
Oh, a goldfish!
噢,一條金魚!
Dear Mr. Fisherman, please let me go.I will give you whatever you want.
親愛的漁夫先生,請放我走。我將給你想要的任何東西。
Oh my God! A talking fish! Please go back to your family. I don't want anything.
噢,天啊!一條會說話魚!請回到你家人中去吧。我不要任何東西。
(The goldfish swims back into the sea.)
(金魚游回了大海。)
Scene 2: A Poor House
場景二:一座貧窮的小屋
(The fisherman s wife, who has grey hair and old, dirty clothing,
(漁夫的妻子,灰白的頭發,穿著破舊、臟兮兮的衣裳,
is sitting at the table. The fisherman walks in.)
正坐在桌子旁。漁夫走進來。)
Can you believe it? I caught a talking goldfish today.
你能相信嗎?我今天捉到了一條會說話金魚。
Really? What did it say?
真的嗎?它說了什么?
It asked me to let it go. It said it could give me whatever I wished for.
它要我放了它。它說它能給我任何我想要的東西。
What did you ask for?
你要了什么?
I asked for nothing and let it go.
我什么都沒要,把它放走了。
How did I marry such a fool! Why didn't you ask it for a new house?
我怎么嫁給了這樣一個傻子!你為什么不向它要一所新房子呢?
Ours is so old.
我們的房子已經這么破了。
Don't be angry, dear. I will ask for a house.
別生氣,親愛的。我去要一所新房子。