"Wu Wei is a born artist," said his best friend.
他最好的朋友說道:“吳偉天生就是一個藝術家。
"He's quiet and doesn't like to talk much, but his work shouts!"
他很安靜,話不多,但是他的作品卻極具說服力!”
Wu Wei, the young artist, has impressed the whole country with his creative work.
吳偉,這位年輕的藝術家用充滿創意的作品給全國人民留下深刻的印象。
His sculptures for Sunshine Town Square have won high praise from the art community.
他為陽光小鎮設計的雕像贏得了藝術協會的高度贊揚。
"I want to share the best art with people, so I'm always searching for something better or different.
“我想和人們分享最好的藝術,所以我總是在尋求一些更好并且與眾不同的東西。
This in itself is great fun," he said.
這本身就充滿樂趣,”他說道。
Su Ning gave up her job as an accountant five years ago
蘇寧5年前放棄了會計的工作,
and started to work for the sales department in a big company.
開始在一家大型公司的銷售部門任職。
"I'm active and energetic, and I love working with people.
“我積極活躍,而且充滿活力,我喜歡和人共事。
However, in my last job, I could only work with numbers day after day.
然而,我上一份工作只能天天和數字打交道。
That made me unhappy."
那使我感覺非常不開心?!?/div>
Su Ning is now the general manager of the company.
現在,蘇寧是這家公司的總經理。
"Life is like a race.
她說:“人生就像一場賽跑,
You either take the lead or fall behind.
你要么領先,要么落后。
I'm ready to take on new challenges any time," she said.
我隨時準備著接受新的挑戰?!?/p>