Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演對話。
Why were you late for class today, Kevin?
凱文,你今天上課為什么遲到了?
My alarm clock didn't go off!
我的鬧鐘沒有響!
I kept sleeping, and when I woke up it was already 8:00 a.m.!
我一直在睡覺,當我醒來時已經是早上8點鐘了!
Oh, no!
噢,不!
So I just quickly put on some clothes and rushed out the door.
所以我只好迅速穿上衣服,沖出門外。
You didn't eat breakfast?
難道你沒吃早飯嗎?
No, I didn't even brush my teeth or wash my face!
是的,我甚至沒有刷牙、洗臉!
But before I got to the bus stop, the bus had already left.
但是在我到車站之前,公共汽車已經離開了。
Then how did you get here?
那么你是怎樣到這里的?
Luckily, Carl's dad saw me on the street and gave me a lift in his car.
幸運的是,卡爾的爸爸在街上看見了我并開車捎了我一程。
Well, at least by the time you got to school, you were only five minutes late for class.
嗯,至少當你到學校的時候,你上課只遲到了5分鐘。
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!