We love the Film Park!
我們愛電影公園!
Reporter: What was the best part of your visit, Julia and Roddy?
記者:Julia 和 Roddy,你們覺得在你們的參觀中,哪部分是最精彩的?
Julia and Roddy: The tour of the Film Park.
Julia 和 Roddy:電影公園的游覽(最精彩)。
Reporter: What did you like most about the Film Park tour?
記者:電影公園之旅中你最喜歡什么?
Julia: The Dinosaur Jungle was my favourite. It was hot and smelt like a real jungle.
Julia:恐龍叢林是我的最愛。這是熱得像一個真正的熱帶叢林。
- We saw some baby dinosaurs. Then a really big one appeared.
- 我們看到了一些小恐龍,然后出現了一個非常大的。
- Although it was only a model, it looked very real! I almost jumped out of my skin!
- 雖說只是一個模型,但它看起來太真實了!可真把我嚇了一大跳!
Roddy: I really liked the Great Wave. It was wonderful.
Roddy:我真的很喜歡巨浪,真是太棒了。
- Everything was quiet. Then suddenly we saw a huge wave coming towards us.
- 四周一片寂靜,然后突然我們看到一個巨大的浪向我們撲過來。
- There was a terrible noise, and the wave seemed to come over the top of us, but we didn't get wet at all!
- 伴隨著可怕的聲響,巨浪仿佛沒過我們的頭頂,但我們一點也沒有被淋濕!
- I don't know how they did it.
- 不知道他們是如何做到的。
Reporter: Did you see any famous stars at the film park?
記者:在電影公園你沒有看到什么名人明星嗎?
Roddy: No, we didn't but we did visit a film set after the tour.
Roddy:沒有,我們沒有,但是之后我們參觀了一個電影拍攝場。
- The crew were shooting a scene showing some students in a school. They needed some more actors for the scene.
- 他們在拍攝一幕一些學生在學校的場景。他們現場需要一些演員。
- To cut a long story short, the director chose me to appear in the film.
- 長話短說,導演選中了我出現在影片中。
Reporter: Oh, really? Did you enjoy working as an actor, Roddy?
記者:哦,真的嗎?你喜歡作為一個演員的工作嗎,Roddy?
Roddy: Yes, I did. It was really interesting.
Roddy:是的,我喜歡,真的很有趣。
Reporter: Did you have any difficulty in acting?
記者:你演戲中有什么困難嗎?
Roddy: To be honest, it was a piece of cake!
Roddy:說實話,那是小菜一碟!