It is August 2050. Some people are writing about hotels, houses and cars on the Internet. Read their posts.
這是 2050 年的 8 月,有些人在互聯網上關于酒店、房子和車的帖子。閱讀他們的帖子。
Life in 2050
2050 年的生活
The Hotel Whale
鯨魚酒店
The hotel whale is built under the water. It is in the shape of a whale.
鯨魚酒店建造在水下。形狀就像一個鯨魚。
This hotel has 50 bedrooms, a cafe and a shopping centre.
這家酒店擁有 50 間客房,一間咖啡廳和購物中心。
Mrs Peng: “When we were staying at the hotel recently, my children watched the fish outside their bedroom window. They were never bored!”
彭女士:“我們最近在酒店住,我的孩子們觀賞著自己房間窗外的魚,樂此不疲!“
Forever Green Houses
永恒綠屋
These houses are both “green” and “smart”.
這些房子是“綠色”和“智能”的。
There is glass outside the houses. Heat is held under the glass and is then used as energy for each house.
還有就是屋子外墻是玻璃,熱量在玻璃下集聚,然后作為能源提供給每間房子。
In the bathroom, your medicine cupboard is connected to your doctor's computer.
浴室里,你的藥柜子連接到醫生的電腦。
In the kitchen, your smart fridge tells the supermarket's computer when you need more food.
廚房里,當你需要更多的食物時你的智能冰箱會告訴超市的電腦。
Mr Yu: “When we were living in our old house, we were using more energy.
余先生:“當我們生活在老式房子里時,我們使用了更多的能源。
- I would certainly recommend Forever Green Houses to my friends. They will satisfy everyone.
- 我一定會推薦永恒綠屋給我的朋友的。它們會讓所有人滿意的。
The CJ3
CJ3
The CJ3 is a new type of hydrogen car.
CJ3 是一種新型的氫汽車。
The hydrogen in the car is mixed with oxygen from the air to make electricity for the car.
氫氣與空氣中的氧氣在汽車內混合,為汽車提供電力。
The CJ3 has an electronic map and is driven by a computer.
CJ3 具有電子地圖并由電腦駕駛,
You tell the computer where you want to go. Then you sit back and relax as the car takes you there.
你只要告訴電腦你想要去哪里,就高枕無憂地由汽車自動把你載到目的地了。
Mr Hu: “While I was driving my old car, I was polluting the city.
胡先生:“我開我的舊款車時,給城市造成了污染。
- Now, with the new technology in my CJ3, I'm helping protect the environment.”
- 現在,借助 CJ3 的新技術,我為保護環境出份力。”