An exchange visit is educational and interesting!
一次有益又有趣的交換生活動!
A group of British students from Woodpark School in London are visiting Xinhua Junior High School in Beijing on an educational exchange.
一群來自英國倫敦伍德公園學校的學生在北京的新華初中進行交換生活動。
“I was very nervous at first,” says Sarah.
“一開始我很緊張,” Sarah 說。
“However, my host family are really friendly.
“不過,我寄宿的家庭非常友好。
- I'm glad to be a guest in their home.
- 我很高興能在他們家做客。
- I've learnt to use chopsticks, and they're teaching me a little Chinese!”
- 我已經學會了用筷子,他們正在教我一點中國話!”
The students spend the weekdays studying with Chinese students.
學生們平日里都與中國學生在一起。
At the weekend, they tour around Beijing and visit places of interest with their host families.
上個周末,他們與他們的寄宿家庭一起游覽北京周邊,參觀名勝古跡。
“It's been a fantastic experience so far,” says Eric.
“直到現在,這算是一次奇妙的經歷,” Eric 說。
“I've learnt a bit of t'ai chi, and I really enjoy it.
“我已經學了一點太極拳,我真的很喜歡它。
- We've already learnt a lot about Chinese culture and history.
- 我們學了很多中國的文化與歷史。
- The teachers have introduced us to Chinese painting as well.
- 老師還向我們介紹了中國畫。
- We've also tried to paint some pictures ourselves!
- 我們也嘗試自己畫一些!
- I haven't had much success yet, but I'll keep trying.”
- 我畫得不是很好,但我會繼續努力。”
“I've made many new friends,” says Sarah.
“我交了很多新朋友,” Sarah 說。
“I plan to keep in touch with them when I return home.
“當我回家后,我打算和他們保持聯系。
- We'll see one another soon because they'll come over to the UK for the second part of the exchange next month. I can't wait!”
- 我們很快將會再見面,因為下個月交換生活動的第二部分他們會來英國。我都等不及了!”