Listen to the conversation between Wu Ming and Harry and circle the correct words in the sentences.
聽吳明和瑪麗的對話,圈出句子中正確的單詞。
What did you do on your vacation, Wu Ming?
吳明,你假期做什么了?
I visited my aunt and uncle in Hong Kong.
我拜訪了我在香港叔叔和阿姨。
Wow! So what did you do?
哇!那么你做了什么?
Well, we ate out a lot.
好們吃了很多東西。
I believe that we ate at least five meals a day!
我確信我們一天至少吃了五頓飯!
How delicious the food is!
食物是多么的美味可口??!
I've put on five pounds!
我的體重長了五磅!
Haha! Yes, the food in Hong Kong is delicious.
哈哈!是啊,香港的食物是很美味。
What else did you do?
你還做了什么?
Shopping, of course.
當然是購物。
Hong Kong is a great place for shopping!
香港是購物的好地方!
I spent so much money.
我花了很多錢。
So what was the best part of the trip?
那么旅行中最棒的是什么?
Oh, the Dragon Boat Festival for sure.
哦,當然是端午節。
They had teams from all over the world!
他們擁有來自世界各地的團隊。
I'm planning a trip to Hong Kong next year.
我計劃明年去香港旅行。
I wonder whether June is a good time.
我在想六月是不是一個好時間。
Yes, if you want to see the boat races.
是的,如果你想看劃船比賽。
But it's quite hot in June.
但是六月太熱了。
That's one thing I didn't like.
這是我不喜歡的事情。
Oh, I don't mind hot weather.
哦,我不介意熱的天氣。
OK, then I think that June would be a perfect time for you to visit.
好吧,我認為對你來說或許六月是最好的出行時間。
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!