Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演對話。
Welcome to the Sunshine Home for Children. I'm Linda.
歡迎來到陽光兒童之家。我是琳達。
Hi, I'm Amy. I have some things for the kids.
嗨,我是埃米。我要給孩子們一些東西。
I've had this magazine for a couple of months.
這本雜志我買了幾個月了。
The stories inside may be a bit old, but they're still interesting.
里面的故事可能有點兒舊,但它們仍然很有趣。
Great! Many children here love reading.
好極了!這里的許多孩子都喜歡讀書。
And check out these soft toys and board games for younger kids.
看一下這些給小孩子們玩的布絨玩具和棋類游戲。
I've had them since I was a child.
我小時候就擁有它們了。
There's also a sweater and a dress.
還有一件毛衣和一條連衣裙。
Perfect! We always need toys and clothes.
太棒了!我們一直需要玩具和衣服。
One last thing is a bread maker.
最后一件東西是面包機。
My mom's had it for a long time but it still works.
我媽媽用了很長時間了,可它仍然正常運轉。
Thanks so much!
非常感謝!
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!