Role-play the conversation.
角色扮演對話。
Tony, could you please help out with a few things?
托尼,你能幫忙做些事情嗎?
Could I at least finish watching this show?
能不能至少讓我把這個節目先看完?
No. I think two hours of TV is enough for you!
不行。我認為你看兩個小時電視足夠了。
Fine. What do you want me to do?
好吧。你想讓我做什么?
Could you take out the rubbish, fold the clothes and do the dishes?
你能不能把垃圾拿出去倒了,折好衣服,還有洗碗?
So much?
要做這么多活啊?
Yes, because Mom will be back from shopping any minute now.
對,因為媽媽現在隨時都會購物回家來。
And she won't be happy if she sees this mess.
如果她看到這一團糟,肯定會不高興的。
But the house is already pretty clean and tidy!
但現在房子已經很干凈整齊了。
Yes, well, it's clean, but it's not "mother clean"!
是的,嗯,是干凈了,但是媽媽不這么認為!
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!