State your emergency.
請說明您的緊急情況。
Yes, we need help. I got us a new pet, except the grocery store guy said it wasn't, but it was a really good deal, so I brought it to my cave anyway and then it latched onto my brother, and he ran out of...
是的 我們需要幫助。我買了個寵物,雜貨店的人說那不是寵物,但我覺得還挺實惠的,所以我就買下來帶回了洞穴,然后它就夾住了我弟弟,然后他就跑出去...
Sir, I need you to calm down.
先生,請您冷靜。
Sorry. Let me start over. How do you get crab off a polar bear? Hello? Call ended? What? She blocked me? Can they even do that?
對不起。我重新說。怎么把螃蟹從北極熊身上拿下來?你好?掛電話了?什么?她居然屏蔽我?他們怎么可以這樣?
Grizz, come here. The Internet says that if we don't get this treated, it could be all swelly and infected. There might even be pus involved.
棕熊,過來。網上說如果我們不去接受治療的話,它的傷口可能會腫脹感染的。沒準還會化膿。
Is that a photo?
那是張照片嗎?
No, why? ! - Aw, geez, no!
不,這什么?!- 天吶,不要!
We can't let this happen. We got to take him to the hospital ourselves.
不能讓這種情況出現。我們得自己把他送到醫院去。
Yeah, yeah, we'll leave right now.
對,對。趕緊動身吧。
You ready, buddy?
準備好了嗎,兄弟?
No!Okay, we're leaving! Let's go, let's go!
不!好的,咱們走!快點,快點!
Oh, man.We'll fix it later.
天吶。等回來再修。
Right, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的,好的。
I got it.
我來。
Okay, let's go.
快點,咱們走。
Full.
滿了。
No.
上不來。
Okay, now where are we?
好的,咱們這是在哪?
Which train goes to the hospital?
哪趟車是去醫院的?
The red one?
紅色的?
There it is...Okay, let's move. Okay, hurry. We got to transfer on the green line. Panda, hold on.
就是那個 ...好的,咱們走。好,快點。我們要轉車到綠線。熊貓,等等。
Grizz, the train's leaving. Oh!
棕熊,車要開了。哦!