Oop, hey, sorry, don't mind me. I'll only be in here for a second. Could have sworn I still had some ice cream pops.
唔,嘿,不好意思,不用管我。我馬上就走。我確定這里還有冰棍兒呢。
Not the French vanilla. I want the vanilla...Hey, you found it. Do you have any green tea ones down there?
不是法國香草味的。我要香草味的...嘿,你找到了。你看下面還有抹茶味的嗎?
Guys, guys? Aha! There you are. Panda, you're very bouncy.
兄弟們,?。抗?!你們在這呢。熊貓,你很有彈性嘛。
Oh, thank you.
哦,謝謝。
You guys are gonna be so excited. I got us...A new pet.
你們一定會很高興的。我給咱們買了個... 新寵物。
What? Is it a cat?
神馬?是只貓嗎?
Nope, guess again.
不是,再猜。
Ahem, ahem. - Oh, a puppy?
嗯哼。- 哦,一只小狗?
No, it's a crab.
不,是一只螃蟹。
Oh, my gosh, where did you get him?
哦,天吶,你從哪弄來的?
He was on sale at the supermarket. Only $3.99 a pound.
他在超市里正打折呢。才三塊九毛九一磅。
He's so cute!
他好可愛呢!
He's a good, little crabbie.
他是一個可愛的小蟹蟹。
Oh, look at his little face.
哦,看看這小臉兒喲。
What do you think of the name captain craboo? Wait, dude, don't you want to meet him?
你們覺得他叫螃蟹隊長怎么樣?等一下,兄弟,你不想見見他嗎?
The Internet says you should pat its butt to be friends.
網上說你可以拍拍它的屁股來表示友好。
Here, let me help you. Nothing to be afraid of. See? Gentle pats.
來,讓我?guī)湍?。完全不用害怕??戳税??輕輕地拍。
He needs to smell you so he can get used to your musk.
他得聞聞你,好適應你的氣味。
Oh, he likes you.
哦,它喜歡你呢。
You okay, dude?
你沒事吧,兄弟?
Um, let me get that for y...ah!
呃,我?guī)湍隳孟聛?...啊!
Oh, he's going. I got you. Get him. He's going out the door. Oh, missed him. Your way, your way. Ah, get a chair. Ow, ow, ow, ow.
他跑了。我來幫你。抓住他。他跑出門去了。沒抓住。去你那了,去你那了。啊,搬個椅子來。嗷,嗷。
I'll go get some tape.
我去拿膠帶來。
Stay down. Stay, stay.
坐下。坐好了。
Uh, we only have plastic wrap.
我們只有保鮮膜。
Talk to me, dude. Forget this. I'll take off the crab myself. Oh, you saucy craboo.
說話啊,兄弟。算了。我先把螃蟹拿下來吧。哦,你個粗魯的螃蟹。
Dude, I think we need help.
兄弟,咱們得找人幫忙了。
Okay, give me your phone. I'll take care of it.
好了,電話給我。我來叫人。
Hurry.
快點。