Cool people!
有人!
Sweet catch, bro.
接的不錯,伙計。
So, you guys playing a game?
你們在玩游戲嗎?
Um...yeah?
額...對吧。
Hey, you guys got room for one more player?
你們能加一個人嗎?
Uh, sorry, man. We've already got, like, four, so...no?
不好意思,伙計。我么已經有四個人了,那么…不行?
Hey, no sweat, guys. I'll just pop a squat here and watch.
沒關系,伙計們。我就坐這兒看你們玩。
Don't mind me. Carry on.
別在意我。繼續玩。
Whoo! Nice form, bro!
扔得好,伙計!
Hey, good one.
好球。
Hmm. Tacos or burgs? Um, yes.
炸玉米餅還是漢堡?是的。
A black bear? What? !
一個黑熊?什么?!
This quiz is completely stupid.
這個測試真蠢。
Justice delivered.
評價發送。
Ooh, hello, beautiful. Yum...where?
真好看。真好吃... 在哪?
Let's see what we got here.
我們來看看下面有些什么。
I like that.
我喜歡這個。
What? ! Oh, that's just creepy.
什么?!這真可怕。
No. No, not that either.
不。不,也不是這個。
Intruder!
有入侵者!
Nice hustle. Oh! Good one. Yeah, you guys are on fire!
搶得漂亮。好球。你們打得真激烈!
Aw, great. Now what are we gonna do?
這下好了。現在我們怎么辦?
Hold tight, amigos. I got it.
別急,朋友們。交給我。
Almost. Hold on.
差一點。等一下。