We made it.
我們成功了。
Hey! You know what I really like? Moving tables into dark corners.
嘿!你知道我最喜歡做什么了嗎?將桌子拖到不起眼的角落。
Panda, wait. Uh, so, do you do this every time you eat out or...
熊貓,等等。嗯,所以,你每次在外面吃飯都這么做嗎...
Your meal, my good sir.
您點的餐,親愛的先生。
And may I just say excellent choice.
容我說一句,極棒的選擇。
So, where is that panda? I know I saw him around here somewhere.
好的,那只熊貓在哪?我剛才看見他就在這的某處。
Waiter!
服務員!
Panda, is there a reason...
熊貓,你是因為什么...
Wow! Look that table over there!
哇哦!看那兒的那張桌子!
Oh, there you guys are. I have your ord...
哦,你們在這啊。我送來了你們點...
Perfect. Thank you.
太棒了。謝謝。
Uh...Here. Aah! Oop. Mind if we squeeze in here?
嗯 ...這里。啊!哦。介意我們擠一擠嗎?
Oh, is this a birthday? Congratulations.
哦,這是生日宴嗎?生日快樂。
Panda, do you even know these people?
熊貓,你認識這些人嗎?
Uh...Whoa! What's under here? Oop!
嗯...這下面是什么?
Panda...
熊貓...
Oh, hey, Lucy. What's up?
露西,怎么了?
What's up? What...what do you mean? We-we're hiding under a table.
怎么了?你什么意思?我們正藏在桌子底下。
What? No. We're not hiding. It's just...Atmospheric down here.
什么?不。我們沒有藏。只是...下面比較有情調。
Atmospheric? Panda, you've been dragging me around all evening.
情調?熊貓,你整晚都在拖著我到處跑。
I'm not really hungry anymore.
我一點都不餓了。
Maybe we should just call it a night.
也許我們今晚到此為止了。
No, no, no. Don't go! We're having a great time.
不,不,不。別走!我們玩得很開心。
Everything's going perfectly. It's only gonna get more...
一切都超完美。我們要更多...
Oh, there you guys are. I have your...
哦,你們在這兒。這是你們...
See! More fun! Mmm! Delicious!
看!還會更開心的!真美味!
Panda, I think that was my order. It had peanuts in it.
熊貓,我想那是我點的。里面有花生。
Hey, panda? Panda, you there? Is my little panpan there?
熊貓?熊貓,你還好嗎?我的小熊熊還好嗎?
Oop, there he is.
他醒了。
Huh? What...what happened?
啊?發生了什么?
Oh, man. It wasn't pretty.
伙計,你很狼狽。
You had a major allergic reaction.
你剛產生了很大的過敏反應。
You were flopping all over.
你重重地暈倒在地上。
You flipped the table. There was food everywhere.
你掀翻了桌子。弄得食物到處都是。
Am I missing anything?
我還有什么沒說嗎?
Vomit.
嘔吐。
Oh, yeah. Lots of vomit.
對,好多嘔吐物。
Ugh. Oh, no! What about Lucy?
不!露西怎么樣了?
She was here earlier, but she had to leave.
她之前在這,但她有事走了。
She left you something, though.
她好像給你留了東西。
She says you didn't get the chance to eat, so she saved your dish for you.
她說你沒有吃東西,她把你的菜留下給你。
Are you doing okay there, buddy?
你和她的約會怎么樣,伙計?
Kind of. I mean, I thought Lucy was, um...I-I really liked, um...ugh! I'm so dumb.
還行。我是說,我覺得露西...我真的很想...啊!我真的好傻。
Wait, did...did you like her? Dude, you should have just told us!
等一下,你喜歡她嗎?伙計,你應該告訴我們!
We would have totally gotten out of your way.
我們會盡量讓你們獨處。
Ice bear would have been less charming.
北極熊早知道就不會顯得魅力十足了。
It's cool, you guys. I'm just a little embarrassed, I guess.
你們真好,兄弟。我想,我只是有一點尷尬。
Don't be. We're always here for you, man.
別這樣。我們總是陪著你的。
You probably didn't have a chance, though.
你也許根本搞不定她。