Could you please give me information on airfares from Miami to Bellingham, Washington?
請您給我提供一些從邁阿密到華盛頓州貝靈漢的機票價格的信息,好嗎?
We'd like to buy a good flight as cheaply as possible.
我們想買盡可能便宜的合適航班。
Let's see. I want to advise you to pay the normal one-way economy class fare of $555.
我看一下。我建議你買正常價格的單程經濟艙,555美元。
If you can fly on a Tuesday or Wednesday and buy your tickets at least 21 days in advance,
若你能在周二或周三出發,且提前至少21天購票,
I suggest you book a round-trip excursion flight.
我建議你預訂往返短途航班。
But we may not need the return tickets.
但我們可能不需要返程票。
That's all right. If you don't use them, you should be able to save $89 over the one-way fare.
沒關系。如果你不用這些票,你還是能比單程票節省89美元。
Of course, I'd recommend early booking.
當然,我會推薦你提前訂票。
You ought to try to reserve the "Super Saver" seats.
你應該嘗試預訂“超節省”座位。
There are only a few of them and they are 50% cheaper than the others.
這種票只有幾張了,而且它比其它票便宜50%。
That sounds like a good idea.
聽起來是個好主意。
Wait, to save another hundred dollars or so, why don't you book a flight to Vancouver, Canada?
等一下,要再省100美元左右,你為何不預訂去加拿大溫哥華的航班呢?
But that's farther than where we want to go.
但那比我們要去的地方遠。
I know, but you can take a bus from Vancouver back to Bellingham and still save money.
我知道,但你可以坐汽車從溫哥華回到貝靈漢,還是能省錢。
And if you are travelling with children, you might be able to get a discount if you fly economy class.
如果你帶著兒童旅行并坐經濟艙,也許能得到折扣。
But they don't get any discount.
但孩子們就沒有折扣了。
But to take the advantage of the airline's guarantee fare policy,
但為了要利用航空公司的保證票價政策,
you'd have to make reservations and pay for your tickets at least six weeks in advance.
你得預訂并提前至少六周付款。
Try and begin the search for available seats...
試著開始找座位……
No, thank you.
不用,謝謝。
Excuse me?
對不起,你說什么?
I'll call you back if we don't decide to drive.
如果我們決定了不開車去,我會給你打電話。