Question 5. W: Winter is over at last. Time to put away my gloves and boots.
問題5. 女:冬天終于過去了。是時候把我的手套和靴子收起來了。
M: I've been waiting for this for months.
男:我等了好幾個月了。
Q: What does the man mean?
男人什么意思?
Question 6. M: Look, the curtain is going up slowly and all the lights over the stage are lit up.
問題6. 男:看,幕布在緩緩升起,舞臺上所有的燈都亮了起來。
W: Yeah, the play is starting. Oh, something caught my sleeve. Give me a hand please, Bob.
女:是的,演出要開始了。哦,我的袖子被什么東西鉤住了。幫我一下,Bob。
Q: Where are the speakers now?
說話者現在在哪里?
Question 7. W: You only have water to serve your guests?
問題7. 女:你只有水來招待你的客人?
M: This isn't just plain water. This is mineral water from Tibet.
男:這不只是淡水。這是來自西藏的礦泉水。
Q: What does the man imply?
男人暗示了什么?
Question 8. W: When do you have time to discuss our environmental report? I think we will have to make some revisions.
問題8. 女:你什么時候有空討論我們的環境報告?我覺得我們要做些修正。
M: I'll be free at 3 o'clock this afternoon. But what exactly needs to be changed?
男:我今天下午3點有空。但是到底什么需要修改?
Q: What are the speakers going to do this afternoon?
說話者今天下午要做什么?