Question 15. What a boring speaker! I can hardly stay awake.
問題15. 這個演說者真無聊,我快睡著了。
Well, I don't know. In fact, I think it's been a long time since I've heard anyone is good.
我不知道。事實上,我想我已經很久沒聽過這么好的發言了。
What do we learn from the conversation?
我們從對話中了解到什么?
Question 16. I'm having a lot of trouble with logic, and it seems my professor can't explain it in a way that makes sense to me.
問題16.我的邏輯學很不好,而且我的導師沒法用我能理解的方法為我講解。
You know, there is a tutoring service on campus. I was about to drop statistics before they helped me out.
你知道,校園里有家教服務,我打算在他們幫我之前放棄統計學。
What does the man mean?
男人是什么意思?
Question 17. This is a stylish overcoat. I saw you wearing it last week, didn't I?
問題17. 這是一件時尚的大衣。我上周見你穿過,是吧?
Oh, that wasn't me. That was my sister Jill. She's in your class.
那不是我。那是我的妹妹吉爾,她是你班里的。
What does the woman mean?
女人說的是什么意思?
Question 18. Jane, suppose you lost all your money while taking a vacation overseas, what would you do?
問題18. 簡,假如你在海外度假的時候丟了所有的錢,你怎么辦?
Well, I guess I'd sell my watch or computer or do some odd jobs till I could afford a return plane ticket.
我猜我會賣掉我的手表或電腦或做一些零工,直到我買得起返程的飛機票為止。
What are the speakers talking about?
他們在談論什么?