Question 15. I heard about your promotion. You must be thrilled.
問題15. 我聽說你晉升了,你一定非常興奮。
Not really. The new office is huge, but the workload has doubled.
沒有,雖然新辦公室很大,不過工作量加倍了。
What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
從這段對話中,我們了解到關于這個男人的什么?
Question 16. I can't decide what to do about the party tomorrow.
問題16. W:我無法決定去不去明天的派對。
You don't have to go if you don't want to, but I will be glad to give you a ride if you do.
不愿意就不去,如果你去,我非常高興載你一程。
What do we learn from the conversation?
我們能從對話中了解到什么?
Question 17. Now, if you have any questions about the contract, I will be happy to answer them.
問題17. 如果你對合同有任何疑問,我很高興為你解答。
Nothing comes to mind right now, but I'd like to go over all the articles of the contract once more before signing it.
現在還沒有想到,但簽合同之前,我想再看一遍合同條款。
What are the speakers doing right now?
談話者正在做什么?
Question 18. We are out of paper for the printer. Can you please order some?
問題18. 我們沒有打印紙了。你能去訂購一些嗎?
I completed the order form online yesterday, and it will be here by noon. I'll let you know when it comes in.
我昨天在網上已經訂過,應該中午就會到,到了我就告訴你。
What did the woman do?
這位女士做了什么?