Question 15. I really like those abstract paintings we saw yesterday. What do you think?
問題15. 我真的很喜歡昨天看到的抽象油畫。你覺得呢?
I guess it's something I haven't acquired a taste for yet.
我想我還不懂得去欣賞這些東西。
What does the man imply?
男人感覺到什么?
Question 16. You haven't seen a blue notebook, have you? I hope I didn't leave it in the reading room.
問題16. 你有沒有看到一本藍色的筆記本?我希望我沒有把它落在閱覽室。
Did you check that pile of journals you've borrowed from the library the other day?
你檢查過前幾天你從圖書館借的那些期刊了嗎?
What is the man trying to say to the woman?
男人試圖告訴女人什么?
Question 17. How about joining me for a cup of coffee?
問題17. 去喝杯咖啡怎么樣?
I'd love to, but I'm exhausted. I was up till 3 this morning, writing a paper for my literature class.
我很想去,但是我現在筋疲力竭。我昨晚寫論文一直寫到了凌晨3點。
Why does the woman decline the man's invitation?
為什么女人會拒絕男人的邀請?
Question 18. You had a job interview yesterday, didn't you? How did it go?
問題18. 你昨天有一個面試吧?怎么樣?
Not too bad, I guess. There were about 20 candidates competing for the sales manager's job. And finally it was down to three of us, but the other two seemed better qualified.
我感覺還行。有20名候選人競爭銷售經理的工作。到最后,只剩下包括我在內的三個人。但是我覺得他們兩人更有能力。
What does the man imply?
這位男士在暗示什么?