1.感謝貴方詢價。請告訴我們貴方所需數量以便我方報價。 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
2.我認為價格不成問題。最重要的是你方能供貨多少。 I dont think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
3.您最好給我們一個粗略的價格。 Youd better give us a rough idea of your price.
4.我們對你方的產品非常滿意,正欲訂購。我們定單的大小主要取決于你方的價格。 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
5.如果你方價格比其他競爭對手的優惠,我們將向你們訂貨。 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
6.能否告知這些電熱器的價格,以便我們作出決定。 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
7.請告知可供現貨的數量。 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
8.我們急于知道貴方多長時間能交貨。 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
9.相信由于我方大量訂購貴方能報最優惠價格。 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
10.相信貴方能滿足我們的要求。 We trust you can meet our requirements.
n. 量,數量,大量