It is of the utmost importance to answer the phone in a professional manner. Every time you answer the phone at work, you are representing the entire company. So make a good impression. Below are some tips on telephone English.
以一種職業化的態度和方式接聽商務電話在職場上是非常重要的。每次你在工作時間接聽電話時,你的言行都代表你所在的整個公司。因此要切記給客戶留下好的印象。以下是一些有關接聽英語商務電話的建議。
Opening line(開場白):
Each company will have its own, unique opening line. Find out what it is and practice it until you remember it perfectly. 每個公司都有自己的獨特的開場白。找到公司的對外服務電話號碼,進行練習如何職業禮貌地接聽商務電話,直到你已經熟練自如。
Examples:
1) Hello, Mr. Big's office, how may I help you? (This is only Mr. Big's secretary)
你好,這里是比格先生的辦公室,我能為你做什么嗎?(接聽電話的人是比格先生的秘書)
2) Hello, IBM, Alice speaking, how may I direct your call? (Alice is the secretary for many people)
你好,這里是IBM公司,我是愛麗斯,您需要我幫你轉電話嗎?(愛麗斯是公司秘書)
3) Hello, IBM, sale's department, how can I help you? (This lets the caller know your department)
你好,這里是IBM公司的銷售部,我能為你做什么嗎?(這樣說就會讓打進電話的人直到你所在的部門)
4) Hello, IBM, what can I do for you? (General answer)
你好,這里是IBM公司,我能為你做什么嗎? (一般性的回答)
The complete business call(完整的商務電話):
a) Hello, IMB, Alice speaking, how may I direct your call?
你好,這里是IBM公司,我是愛麗斯,您需要我幫你轉電話嗎?
b) Hello, is your boss in?
你好,請問你的上司在嗎?
a) Please hold, while I check.....sorry, sir, he is out. May I take a message?
請別掛機,我看一下......對不起,先生,他現在不在辦公室。你想給他留言嗎?
b) Please tell your boss that John Smith called. Have him call me back ASAP!
請告訴你的上司說約翰•史密斯剛才打電話找他,讓他一回來就盡快給我回電話好嗎?
a) I'll take care of that right away. Is there anything else?
我會立刻處理這件事的。還有什么需要我幫忙嗎?
b) No that's all.
沒有了。
a) Goodbye and have a nice day.
謝謝你,祝你度過愉快的一天。
b) You too, bye, bye.
也祝你度過愉快的一天,再見。
adj. 職業的,專業的,專門的
n. 專業人