A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr. Green from New Jersey?
對不起,請問您是從新澤西來的格林先生嗎?
B: Yes, and you are...
是的,您是……….
A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.
我是致遠進出口公司的王梅。
B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.
您好!王小姐。謝謝您到機場來接我。
A: You're welcome. Very pleased to meet you.
不用客氣,非常高興見到您。
B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?
行李認領處在哪里?
A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?
就在那邊。您有幾件行李?
B: Only one suitcase.
只有一個行李箱
A: Let's go.
我們走吧。
B: Ok (at the luggage claim area)
好吧!(在行李認領處)
A: How was your flight?
一路怎么樣?
B: Just wonderful. Good food and good service.
非常好。有美味的事物和優質的服務。
A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?
這是您第一次來北京嗎?
B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.
是的!我希望這不是最后一次。
A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.
下次再來,請帶上您的夫人。
B: I will.
我會的。
A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接聯系對雙方都有好處。
B: Yes, that's why I am here.
是的!這也是我來的原因。
A: By the way, how's the business these days?
順便問一下,近來生意怎么樣?
B: Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
還不壞。但是由于價值重估使銷售額稍有下降。
A: Do you think it's a general trend?
您認為這是總的趨勢嗎?
B: Oh, I hope not. I thank it's just a slump. Things will improve soon.
呵。我希望不是這樣。我想這只是不景氣而已。不久就會變好的。
A: I hope so.
我也希望這樣
B: Look, that's my suitcase.
我的行李箱到了。
A: Our car is out in the parting lot. We'll take you to the hotel.
我們的車在停車場里。我們把您送到賓館。
B: Very good.
好的
n. 手提箱