Five: Which is the new packaging?
哪個是新包裝?
Man: I hear we've had some new packaging designed for next year's chocolate range. What's it like, d'you know?
我聽說我們已經為下一年的巧克力系列設計了新包裝。你知道是什么樣子的嗎?
Woman: Well, the shape of the box has changed -it's not round any more. And it's completely plain now - no pattern at all.
盒子的形狀已經改變了。盒子不再是圓的了。而且它非常簡單,沒有任何圖案。
Man:Oh - spots are out of fashion then?
波點現在已經不流行了嗎?
Woman: (laughs)
哈哈。
Six: Which benefit will the client receive?
客戶將會得到什么好處?
Man: Well done, Karen, for winning us that contract!
干的漂亮,凱倫,為我們拿下了那個合同!
Woman:Thanks. The client wanted to negotiate on everything - prices, delivery times, credit terms, and so on.
謝謝。客戶想在每一項都進行談判-價格,發貨時間,信用證條款,等等。
Man: And did you reduce the prices for them?
你為他們降低了價格了嗎?
Woman: We can't affect our profit margins, so I offered them better credit terms.
我們不能影響我們的利潤空間,所以我給他們提供了更好的信用證條款。
There's nothing more we can do to speed up delivery - it's already very fast!
我們不能再加快發貨時間了-現在的發貨速度已經非常快了!