Woman: Right,if that's everyone...oh, hello Mr. Pandon, if you'd sit just there...right.
女:好了,如果大家都到齊了的話,你好,潘頓先生,如果你就坐在那里,可以。
Now, as I'm sure you all appreciate, it's absolutely vital that the visit goes off smoothly.
現在,我相信你們都意識到,這次訪問要順利進行的重要性。
Most of the agents already do good business with us, but there are several who don't, and I'm very keen to secure contact with them.
大多數代理商已經和我們建立了良好的生意往來,但也有一些代理商沒有。
It could open up crucial new markets.
我很想他們保持聯系,這樣可以開發關鍵的新市場。
I'll go through the day in order.
我會按天來梳理一下。
So, they'll be coming here by taxi - I'm expecting three vehicles, at least that's what I ordered.
他們將乘出租車來這兒,預計會有三輛車,至少我是這樣預約的。
They should be here by 9.
他們應該在9點之前到這里。
We need to allow for delays, and so on, but you need to make sure that you get them to the boardroombefore half past, otherwise the whole day will start late.
我們需要考慮到延誤等情況,但你們必須確保在9點半之前把他們帶到會議室,否則一整天的安排都會推遲。
OK, well, after the introductory presentation there, their first port of call's going to be the computer centre.
好吧,好吧,在介紹會結束后,他們要去的第一個地方是計算機中心。
It's the most up-to-date in the region, and should make a good impression.
這個中心的設施在該地區是最先進的,應該會給他們留下好印象。