Seven:What does the woman want information about?
七:這位女士要獲取什么信息?
Woman 1:Please leave a message after the beep.
請在嘟聲之后開始留言。
Woman 2:This is Barbara Newman. Thanks for the flight details.
我是芭芭拉·紐曼,謝謝你告訴我航班詳情。
The thing is, I've got to stay overnight now,so I need a hotel and a car.
事情是這樣的,現在我要過夜,所以我需要一個酒店和一輛車。
Actually, I'm hiring a car at the airport, so it's just accommodation details.
事實上,我正在機場租車,所以您只需要提供住宿細節。
Can you fax me some information?
可否將信息傳真給我?
Eight:What does the man order?
八:這位男士下了什么訂單?
Man:Hello, this is Turners Ltd. I'm ringing to order more stationery. We need thirty packets of A4 paper.
你好,這里是特納有限公司,我打電話來是想訂購更多的文具,我們需要30包A4紙。
Woman:Oh yes, good morning. Would you like your company name on the top?
哦,早上好,您方便把您公司的名稱寫在上面嗎?
Man:I think plain will be fine.
我想清晰就可以了。
Woman:What about envelopes? They're half-price at the moment.
信封的報價是多少?現在是半價。
Man:Um, okay, could you put thirty packets of those in as well, then? Thanks.
嗯,好的,可否將30包信封一并放進去,然后,謝謝你。