Woman: You certainly seem to be good at the job.
你似乎很擅長這項工作。
Man: To be honest, with all the new insurance products coming out it isn't easy to keep up with them all.
老實說,隨著所有新險種的推出,要跟上它們的步伐并不容易。
I have to struggle to remember everything that's available.
我必須努力記住所有可用的東西。
At least working with a computer comes fairly natural to me, so that saves time.
至少對我來說,使用電腦是很自然的事情,這樣可以節省時間。
Woman: I 'm glad I don't have to deal with customers the way you do.
我很高興我不必像你那樣跟客戶打交道。
I haven't got the patience.
我沒有耐心。
Man: You certainly need that sometimes, when someone spends ages making up their mind, but I don't find it a problem.
有些人要花很長時間才下定決心,有時你需要有耐心,我不覺得有什么問題。
And I don't mind explaining complicated policies in simple language: it's quite a challenge.
我不介意用簡單的語言來解釋復雜的政策:這是一個相當大的挑戰。
But there are some people I 'd much rather avoid.
但對于有些人我寧愿避開。
Unfortunately in this job, you 've got to make everyone feel you really enjoy their company.
不幸的是,在這份工作中,你必須讓每個人都覺得你很享受和他們一起。
Woman: Quite frankly, the less I have to do with them the better!
坦率地說,和他們打交道越少越好!
Man: I tell you what though - in my appraisal I suggested some changes to the way I work.
但我想告訴你,我建議我的工作方式能做一些改變。
I couldn't persuade Carol to let me work fewer evenings and more on Saturdays,
我無法說服卡蘿減少我的晚班時間,增加星期六的工作時間。
but at least I won't have to come into the office every day: she's letting me work from home instead.
但至少我不必每天都來辦公室:她讓我在家工作。
And that 'll mean I 'll waste less time travelling, so I should be able to make more commission,
那就意味著我可以少花點時間在路上,這樣我就可以得到更多的傭金,
which will be a relief, as the basic salary's so low.
這樣會輕松一些,同時基本工資又很低。