Woman: You know, you work hard, get all sorts of qualifications, try to be the best in your field, and then what?
你努力工作獲得各種資格證書,努力成為你所在領域的佼佼者,然后呢?
Well, I've done all that, and now I'm interested in the new generation of men and women coming into business.
我都做到了,現在我對新一代的男男女女邁入商業(yè)感興趣。
I remember I needed plenty of encouragement and guidance along the way,
我記得一路走來我得到了很多的鼓勵和指導,
and I believe that with my experience I can steer youngsters in the right direction to achieve what they want.
我相信以我的經驗,我可以引導年輕人朝著正確的方向去實現他們想要的。
That's my priority for the future.
這是我未來的首要任務。
Man: Now the conference has started, I feel pleased with our preparation.
現在會議開始了,我對我們的準備工作很滿意。
The speakers have been popular with audiences - we could ask one or two more next year.
演講者很受歡迎,明年我們可以再邀請一到兩個。
The centre we've booked is fine for this time, but the rooms are already being used to their full capacity.
這次我們預訂的中心沒問題,但是房間已經得到最大限度的使用。
If we don't look elsewhere, we'll have to restrict delegate numbers next year.
如果我們不看看別的地兒,明年我們得限制代表團的人數。
So, we should consider other options.
所以,我們應該想想其它的選擇。
Perhaps the location could also be more convenient for people coming by train.
對坐火車來的人而言,也許這個位置更方便些。