Woman: We're the leading multinational in our field,
我們是該領域的領先跨國公司,
and respected for the solid quality of our products.
并因我們的產品質量過硬而飽受贊譽。
However, I've lust been approached by the CEO of another company to join them in a senior management position.
然而,另一家公司的首席執行官找到我,讓我加入他們公司,擔任高級管理職位。
The money they offer is tempting, but my field is R and D,
他們提供的薪水很誘人,但我主攻的是研發,
and I've decided to stay here but get more involved with creating the next generation products.
所以我決定留在這里,并更好地設計新一代產品。
I think that'll be a rewarding direction to go in.
我認為這個方向值得去做。
Man: I've had my own company for several years,
我自己開了幾年公司,
but what I'm now on track for is heading up a much bigger operation, getting to board level.
但我現在要帶領一個更大的團隊(董事會的基準)。
I'm convinced I've got the self-motivation and the independence of mind to take difficult decisions.
我相信自強不息和獨立思考的能力會幫助我做出艱難的決擇。
The challenges are more important than the money.
挑戰比金錢更加重要。
Self-employment has taught me a lot, and now it's time to apply some of those lessons.
自我創業教會了我很多,現在是將這些經驗教訓學以致用的時候了。
I've got valuable insights to offer.
我得到了有價值的想法。