Seven: Where should staff leave office cars?
七、員工應該把公務車放在哪里?
Woman: Do you know about the new arrangements for office cars?
女:你知道公務車的新安排嗎?
Man: I always park them on the road outside.
男:我一般把車停在外面的路上。
Woman: Well, now we have to leave them on-site behind the building.
女:好吧,現在我們得把車停在大樓后面。
Man: What about the keys? I left them in the car last time I parked on the premises.
男:鑰匙呢?上次我把車停在停車場里的時候把它們落在車里了。
Woman: The gates are locked at night, but it's probably safer to leave them in the box outside Reception.
女:晚上門都是鎖著的,但可能把鑰匙放在接待處外邊的盒子里更安全。
Eight: Who does the man think will get the job?
八、男士認為誰會得到這份工作?
Woman: . . . three people have applied for the new post, Rachel, Anna and Laura.
女:……三個人申請了這個新職位,瑞秋、安娜和勞拉。
Man: Anna's only been here a year . . . I'm sure Laura will get it... she's been here five years. She's also well liked ...
男:安娜到這里才一年。我相信勞拉會得到的…她來這里已經五年了。她也很受歡迎……
Woman: Mm . .. Rachel is too, but she's fairly new, as well...
女:嗯……瑞秋也是,但她也剛來不久……
Man: True. Perhaps she and Anna will be promoted when they have more experience ...
男:是的。也許她和安娜有了更多的經驗就會升值……