Woman: SmartTarget Marketing Division. Sarah Marks speaking.
女:SmartTarget營銷部。我是莎拉·馬克斯。
Man: Hello, my name's Tim Adams. I'm calling to let you know about this year's GlobalNet Conference next month from the twenty-fifth to the twenty-seventh of November.
男:你好,我叫蒂姆·亞當斯。我打電話是想告訴你有關下個月,也就是11月25到27日舉辦的,今年的全球網絡會議的事。
Woman: Oh yes. It was at the University Conference Centre last year, wasn't it?
女:哦,好的。去年在大學會議中心開的,對吧?
Man: That's right. This year it's on at the International Conference Centre. It's much bigger this year, you see.
男:對。今年在國際會議中心開。你看,今年要大得多。
Woman: Will there be more seminars, then?
女:那么研討會會增加幾場嗎?
Man: More of everything. Five hundred and thirty-five exhibitors and over one hundred and fifty free seminars. We have some really exciting guest speakers this time.
男:所有都要增加。535個參展商和150多個免費研討會。這次我們有一些非常令人興奮的客座演講者。
Woman: Oh yes. Such as?
女:哦,好的。比如?
Man: Well, Mike Daughton,Director of InfoSoft UK, will give the opening presentation.
男:InfoSoft英國的董事長邁克·多爾頓,將作開幕致辭。
Woman: Mike Dalton?
女:邁克·道爾頓嗎?
Man: No,Daughton, D-A-U-G-H-T-O-N.
男:不,多爾頓,D-A-U-G-H-T-O-N。
Woman: Oh, of course. That should be interesting. What time are the seminars on?
女:哦,是的。這應該很有趣。研討會在什么時候舉行?
Man: The conference centre is open from nine thirty to six thirty and the seminars run from ten thirty to five thirty. All the seminars are listed in the programme.
男:會議中心從9點半開到6點半,研討會從10點半開到5點半。所有的研討會都列在計劃內。
Woman: And how much are the tickets?
女:票價是多少?
Man: If you book now it'll be three hundred and twenty-five pounds. Otherwise, it'll be one hundred and twenty-five pounds per day on the door.
男:如果你現在預訂的話,是325英鎊?;蛘撸浆F場買票,每天125英鎊。
Woman: How can I register?
女:我怎么才能注冊呢?
Man: You can either register online or call the booking office on 0-l-double-4-3-double-7.
男:你可以在網上注冊,也可以打售票處的電話0l44377。
Woman: Great. Thanks for your call.
女:太好了。謝謝你的電話。