● (商業信函用語)正文部分
中間段落 敘述信函的主題。必要時可以分成數段展開議論。
●敘述事情
我們被告知……
We are told that...
我們從青木先生那兒了解到……
We understand from Mr. Aoki that...
我們察覺到……
We observed that...
We found out that...
We discovered that...
我們希望提醒貴方注意……
We would like to call your attention to... *用于必須說出很嚴重的事情時。
我們想利用這次的機會就……事提醒您。
May we take this occasion to remind you that... *有禮貌但語氣嚴厲。用于欠款到期不還等情況時。
May we take this opportunity to remind you that...
●轉達希望
我們希望您能……
We hope that you will...
我們希望收到……
We hope to receive...
我對……很感興趣。
We are interested in... *適用于索取資料時。
我們渴望知道……
We would be interested to learn...
如果您能告訴我們……,我們將不勝感激。
We would appreciate it if you will let us know...
We would appreciate it if you would let us know...
We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...
我們能麻煩您將……寄給我們嗎?
May we ask you to send us...?
●致謝
非常感謝您為我們提供的一切。
We thank you for your offer.
您……,我們不勝感激。
I appreciate very much that you...
對貴方的大力合作我們萬分感激。
We appreciate your cooperation and... *cooperation “合作”。
We thank you for your cooperation and...
●感到遺憾
得知……,我們感到很遺憾。
It is regretful to learn of...
我們抱歉地通知您……
We are sorry to inform you that...
為……,我們深表遺憾。
We are very sorry that...
我們遺憾地通知您……
We regret to inform you that... *We are sorry...帶有說話人犯有過失的語氣。而用We regret和regret則不清楚過錯是在哪一方。
It is regretted that...