日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第222期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 珊莎(06)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Lord Tywin rose from his seat.

泰溫公爵站起身來,

“I believe we can dispense with the bedding.

“鬧新房的事,我們可以商量。

Tyrion, I am certain you did not mean to threaten the king’s royal person.”

但是,提利昂,我不許你口出狂言,涉及國王的人身安全。”

Sansa saw a spasm of rage pass across her husband’s face.

她看見丈夫臉上青筋暴突。

“I misspoke,” he said.

“我失言了,”他最后說,

“It was a bad jape, sire.”

“這是個差勁的玩笑,陛下。”

“You threatened to geld me!”

“你竟敢威脅要閹割我!”

Joffrey said shrilly.

喬佛里尖叫。

“I did, Your Grace,” said Tyrion,

“是啊,陛下,”提利昂說,

“but only because I envied your royal manhood.

“我好嫉妒您高貴的命根子,

Mine own is so small and stunted.”

因為我自己的又短又小呢。”

His face twisted into a leer.

他邪惡地望著外甥,

“And if you take my tongue, you will leave me no way at all to pleasure this sweet wife you gave me.”

“噢,我又放肆了,請您別割了我舌頭,否則我真不知該拿什么來滿足您賜給我的嬌妻喲。”

Laughter burst from the lips of Ser Osmund Kettleblack.

奧斯蒙·凱特布萊克爵士忍俊不禁,

Someone else sniggered.

其他人也竊竊偷笑,

But Joff did not laugh, nor Lord Tywin.

只有喬佛里和泰溫公爵沒有表情。

“Your Grace,” he said,

“陛下,”首相大人說,

“my son is drunk, you can see that.”

“您瞧瞧,我兒子醉得一塌糊涂。”

“I am,” the Imp confessed,

“是的,”小惡魔承認,

“but not so drunk that I cannot attend to my own bedding.”

“但沒有醉到不能上床的地步。”

He hopped down from the dais and grabbed Sansa roughly.

他跳下高臺,粗魯地奪過珊莎的手。

“Come, wife, time to smash your portcullis.

“來吧,老婆,該我撞開你的城門啰。

I want to play come-into-the-castle.”

今晚,讓我們好好玩城堡游戲。”

Red-faced, Sansa went with him from the Small Hall.

珊莎羞紅了臉,任侏儒帶她走出小廳。

What choice do I have?

我能有什么選擇?

Tyrion waddled when he walked, especially when he walked as quickly as he did now.

提利昂走路的姿勢簡直就是古怪的蹣跚,尤其是像現在這般走得飛快的時候。

The gods were merciful, and neither Joffrey nor any of the others moved to follow.

諸神保佑,喬佛里或其他人沒有跟上來。

For their wedding night, they had been granted the use of an airy bedchamber high in the Tower of the Hand.

由于他們是新婚夫婦,因此特別騰出首相塔高層一間大臥室供他們使用。

Tyrion kicked the door shut behind them.

進房后,提利昂一腳將門踢上。

“There is a flagon of good Arbor gold on the sideboard, Sansa.

“珊莎,餐具柜里有一壺上好的青亭島金色葡萄酒,

Will you be so kind as to pour me a cup?”

請給我倒一杯,行么?”

“Is that wise, my lord?”

“這樣好嗎,大人?”

“Nothing was ever wiser.

“沒有比這更好的了。

I am not truly drunk, you see.

你瞧,我其實沒有醉,

But I mean to be.”

但我真的想喝醉。”

Sansa filled a goblet for each of them.

珊莎拿出兩個杯子,一人倒滿一杯。

It will be easier if I am drunk as well.

如果我也喝醉,會不會比較容易些?

She sat on the edge of the great curtained bed and drained half her cup in three long swallows.

她坐在巨大的遮罩床邊,狠狠吸了三口,喝掉半杯。

No doubt it was very fine wine, but she was too nervous to taste it.

酒是佳釀,但她緊張到品不出滋味,

It made her head swim.

只覺頭腦發暈。

“Would you have me undress, my lord?”

“您要我脫衣服嗎,大人?”

“Tyrion.”

“提利昂。”

He cocked his head.

他抬起頭。

“My name is Tyrion, Sansa.”

“我叫提利昂,珊莎。”

“Tyrion. My lord.

“提利昂。大人,

Should I take off my gown, or do you want to undress me?”

您要我自己脫衣服,還是您幫我脫?”

She took another swallow of wine.

她又咽下一口酒。

The Imp turned away from her.

小惡魔轉頭不看她,

“The first time I wed, there was us and a drunken septon, and some pigs to bear witness.

“我頭一次結婚時,由一個喝醉酒的修士主持,一群豬作見證。

We ate one of our witnesses at our wedding feast.

我和我老婆就用我們的證人來操辦婚宴。

Tysha fed me crackling and I licked the grease off her fingers, and we were laughing when we fell into bed.”

泰莎喂我骨頭,我從她手上舔油脂,吃飽喝足后,我們笑鬧著滾到床上……”

“You were wed before? I … I had forgotten.”

“您結過婚?抱歉,我……我忘了。”

“You did not forget.

“你什么也沒忘,

You never knew.”

因為我從沒給人講過。”

“Who was she, my lord?”

“您夫人是誰,大人?”

Sansa was curious despite herself.

珊莎不由得好奇。

“Lady Tysha.”

“我的泰莎夫人,”

His mouth twisted.

他嘴唇扭曲,

“Of House Silverfist.

“來自西維費斯家族(注:SILVERFIST,意為一把銀幣),

Their arms have one gold coin and a hundred silver, upon a bloody sheet.

他們家族的紋章是染血床單上的一百零一枚錢幣——一百枚銀幣和一枚金幣。

Ours was a very short marriage … as befits a very short man, I suppose.”

我們的婚姻非常短暫……對一個侏儒而言,這大概就是報應吧。”

Sansa stared down at her hands and said nothing.

珊莎望著自己的手,什么也說不出來。

“How old are you, Sansa?” asked Tyrion, after a moment.

“你多大了,珊莎?”過了一會兒,提利昂問。

“Thirteen,” she said, “when the moon turns.”

“十三歲,”她說,“還差半個月。”

“Gods have mercy.”

“諸神慈悲,”

The dwarf took another swallow of wine.

侏儒又灌了一大口酒。

“Well, talk won’t make you older.

“好吧,說話也不會讓你長大。

Shall we get on with this, my lady?

那么,夫人,我們可以繼續么?

If it please you?”

你愿意么?”

“It will please me to please my lord husband.”

“只要我丈夫開心,我什么都愿意。”

That seemed to anger him.

聽到這話,他似乎很生氣。

“You hide behind courtesy as if it were a castle wall.”

“你把禮貌當城墻,將自己藏在后面。”

“Courtesy is a lady’s armor,” Sansa said.

“禮貌是貴婦人的盔甲,”珊莎回答。

Her septa had always told her that.

這是茉丹修女經常的教誨。

“I am your husband.

“我是你的丈夫。

You can take off your armor now.”

你應該把盔甲脫掉。”

“And my clothing?”

“您要我脫衣服嗎?”

“That too.”

“沒錯,”

He waved his wine cup at her.

他推開酒杯,

“My lord father has commanded me to consummate this marriage.”

“我的父親大人明令我必須完成這樁婚事。”

Her hands trembled as she began fumbling at her clothes.

她開始脫衣服,手不住顫抖,

She had ten thumbs instead of fingers, and all of them were broken.

好象沒有指頭,只剩十根千瘡百孔的木樁。

Yet somehow she managed the laces and buttons, and her cloak and gown and girdle and undersilk slid to the floor,

最后她終于勉力解開扣子和衣帶,任斗篷、裙服、腰帶和襯裙滑到地上。

until finally she was stepping out of her smallclothes.

接著脫內衣,

Gooseprickles covered her arms and legs.

手臂和大腿都起了雞皮疙瘩。

She kept her eyes on the floor, too shy to look at him,

她望向地板,羞得不敢看丈夫,等脫光后才掃了一眼,

but when she was done she glanced up and found him staring.

發現他正目不轉睛地瞪著她瞧。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭動(twist的過去式)

 
dwarf [dwɔ:f]

想一想再看

n. 矮子,侏儒
vt. 使矮小
v

 
goblet ['gɔblit]

想一想再看

n. 高腳杯,酒杯

聯想記憶
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,陣,爆發
v. 爆裂,迸發

 
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 憐憫,寬恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
rage [reidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,風行
v. 大怒

 
imp [imp]

想一想再看

n. 小惡魔,頑童 v. 裝上翅膀,移植羽毛 abbr.

聯想記憶
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 優美,優雅,恩惠
vt. 使榮耀,使優美

聯想記憶
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移動王車易

 
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目擊者,證人
vt. 目擊,見證,出席,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 色女综合网| 西野翔电影| 牛梦尧| 马维福| 周晓琳八十部作品在线观看| 太原教育电视台| 《爱的温暖》电影在线观看| 社会主义改造理论ppt| 色在线视频网站| 四大名著好词好句摘抄| 美丽交易| 孤战迷城 电视剧| 数控图纸| 美女乳| 斯科| 疯狂72小时演员表| 刘一秒攻心销售| 视频污在线观看| 花飞满城春 电影| 最危险的游戏| 改变自己吉他谱| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版视频在线观看| 奇米8888| 崔维斯·费米尔| 美女的咪咪| angelina全集在线观看| 朱宝意| 总裁掀开她的内衣揉她的柔软视频| 陈诗雅韩国演员| 南通紫琅音乐节| 李采潭全部电影在线观看| 蹲着吐一地呕吐视频| 在线激情小视频| 各各他的路赞美诗歌| 强好案电影| 澳大利亚《囚犯》| 驯服型男刑警队长| 含羞草传媒2024| 屁屁视频| 生活片爱情电影大全| 《桂花雨》课后题答案|