日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第171期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 艾莉亞(03)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

She used to hide in the crypts of Winterfell when she was little,

就小時候吧,她也曾躲進臨冬城的墓窖,

and play games of come-into-my-castle and monsters and maidens amongst the stone kings on their thrones.

在王座上的國王石像間玩城堡游戲,玩美女與怪獸。

Yet even so, the hair on the back of her neck stood up that night.

即便如此,入夜之后,她仍舊覺得毛骨悚然。

She had been asleep, but the storm woke her.

好容易睡著,一陣突來的風雨又將她驚醒,

The wind pulled the coverlet right off her and sent it swirling into the bushes.

被單被一下子掀掉,旋轉著飛入灌木叢中。

When she went after it she heard voices.

她追趕過去時,聽到了說話聲。

Beside the embers of their campfire, she saw Tom, Lem, and Greenbeard talking to a tiny little woman,

篝火余燼邊,湯姆、檸檬和綠胡子在跟一個矮小的女人交談。

a foot shorter than Arya and older than Old Nan, all stooped and wrinkled and leaning on a gnarled black cane.

她比艾莉亞還矮一尺,比老奶媽更老,全身佝僂蜷縮,滿是皺褶,倚在一根疙疙瘩瘩的黑拐杖上。

Her white hair was so long it came almost to the ground.

她的白發如此之長,幾乎拖到地面,

When the wind gusted it blew about her head in a fine cloud.

寒風吹起,頭發在腦際飛舞,活似一片白云。

Her flesh was whiter, the color of milk, and it seemed to Arya that her eyes were red, though it was hard to tell from the bushes.

她皮膚的顏色更白,好象牛奶,眼睛卻是紅的,從灌木叢中看去很難明辨。

“The old gods stir and will not let me sleep,” she heard the woman say.

“舊神蠢蠢欲動,不讓我安睡,”她聽見那女人說,

“I dreamt I saw a shadow with a burning heart butchering a golden stag, aye.

“我夢見一個胸口戴著燃燒之心的影子殺了一頭金色的雄鹿,是的;

I dreamt of a man without a face, waiting on a bridge that swayed and swung.

我夢見一個沒有臉孔的男人,等在一座搖搖晃晃的索橋上,

On his shoulder perched a drowned crow with seaweed hanging from his wings.

他的肩頭棲息著一只淹死的烏鴉,烏鴉翅膀上還掛著海藻;

I dreamt of a roaring river and a woman that was a fish.

我夢見一條咆哮的河流和一尾雌魚,

Dead she drifted, with red tears on her cheeks, but when her eyes did open, oh, I woke from terror.

她漂浮在水面,臉上有紅色的淚痕,但眼睛卻猛然睜開,啊,使我在恐懼中驚醒。

All this I dreamt, and more.

我夢到了這些……還有更多。

Do you have gifts for me, to pay me for my dreams?”

好啦,為報答我的夢,你的禮物呢?”

“Dreams,” grumbled Lem Lemoncloak,

“夢,”檸檬斗篷咕噥著,

“what good are dreams?

“夢頂什么用?

Fish women and drowned crows.

雌魚和淹死的烏鴉?

I had a dream myself last night.

昨晚我也做了夢,

I was kissing this tavern wench I used to know.

在夢中吻了從前認識的一位酒館女郎。

Are you going to pay me for that, old woman?”

你會為此付酬嗎,老太婆?”

“The wench is dead,” the woman hissed.

“那婆娘早死了,”老婦人嘶叫道,

“Only worms may kiss her now.”

“只有蛆蟲可以吻她。”

And then to Tom Sevenstrings she said,

她轉向七弦湯姆,

“I’ll have my song or I’ll have you gone.”

“我要聽歌,否則就把你們趕走。”

So the singer played for her, so soft and sad that Arya only heard snatches of the words, though the tune was half-familiar.

于是歌手開始表演,唱得如此輕柔悲傷,以至于艾莉亞完全忘記了自我。曲調有幾分熟悉。

Sansa would know it, I bet.

我敢打賭,若珊莎在,就會知道這是什么歌。

Her sister had known all the songs, and she could even play a little, and sing so sweetly.

姐姐不僅知道所有的歌謠,還會甜美悅耳地唱出來。

All I could ever do was shout the words.

我只會大聲嚷嚷。

The next morning the little white woman was nowhere to be seen.

第二天早上,矮小的白發女人不見了。

As they saddled their horses, Arya asked Tom Sevenstrings if the children of the forest still dwelled on High Heart.

準備出發時,艾莉亞問七弦湯姆,森林之子是否仍住在高尚之心。

The singer chuckled.

歌手咯咯直笑,

“Saw her, did you?”

“你看到她了,對吧?”

“Was she a ghost?”

“她是鬼魂嗎?”

“Do ghosts complain of how their joints creak?

“鬼魂會抱怨關節痛?

No, she’s only an old dwarf woman.

不,當然不是,她只是個上年紀的矮女人,

A queer one, though, and evil-eyed.

性格古怪,眼睛邪門,

But she knows things she has no business knowing, and sometimes she’ll tell you if she likes the look of you.”

知道一些本不可能知道的事。如果她喜歡你,就會把信息透漏出來。”

“Did she like the looks of you?”

“她喜歡你?”

Arya asked doubtfully.

艾莉亞懷疑地問。

The singer laughed.

歌手大笑,

“The sound of me, at least.

“至少喜歡我的聲音。

She always makes me sing the same bloody song, though.

她總讓我唱同一首歌,該死,

Not a bad song, mind you, but I know others just as good.”

那首歌好是好,但我也會彈別的咧。”

He shook his head.

他搖搖頭。

“What matters is, we have the scent now.

“好啦,重要的是,我們終于有了線索,

You’ll soon be seeing Thoros and the lightning lord, I’ll wager.”

我敢打賭,這下你很快就會見到索羅斯和閃電大王了。”

“If you’re their men, why do they hide from you?”

“你是他們的部下,他們干嘛還躲著你呀?”

Tom Sevenstrings rolled his eyes at that, but Harwin gave her an answer.

對此,七弦湯姆翻翻白眼,回答的是哈爾溫,

“I wouldn’t call it hiding, milady, but it’s true, Lord Beric moves about a lot, and seldom lets on what his plans are.

“這不叫‘躲’,小姐……貝里伯爵東奔西走,很少透露計劃,

That way no one can betray him.

這樣無人能出賣他。

By now there must be hundreds of us sworn to him, maybe thousands, but it wouldn’t do for us all to trail along behind him.

迄今為止,已有數百人、甚至數千人向他宣誓效忠,但我們全跟著他并沒好處,

We’d eat the country bare, or get butchered in a battle by some bigger host.

只會耗光這片土地的資源,或被敵軍一網打盡。

The way we’re scattered in little bands, we can strike in a dozen places at once, and be off somewhere else before they know.

相反,分散開來,就能同時攻擊十幾個地方,并在敵人作出反應之前撤離。

And when one of us is caught and put to the question, well, we can’t tell them where to find Lord Beric no matter what they do to us.”

就算我們中的一員被抓住,接受詢問,無論對方怎樣動手,也無法了解到貝里伯爵的動向。”

He hesitated.

他猶豫片刻。

“You know what it means, to be put to the question?”

“你知道這是什么意思吧,‘接受詢問’?”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲嘆,控訴

 
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩負,承擔,(用肩

 
terror ['terə]

想一想再看

n. 恐怖,驚駭,令人懼怕或討厭的人或事物

聯想記憶
swirling

想一想再看

n. 漩渦;渦流 adj. 打旋的 v. 打旋;眩暈;使

 
scent [sent]

想一想再看

n. 氣味,香味,痕跡
vt. 聞出,發覺,使

 
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 陰影,影子,蔭,陰暗,暗處
vt. 投陰

 
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罷工,打擊,毆打
v. 打,撞,罷工,劃

 
dwarf [dwɔ:f]

想一想再看

n. 矮子,侏儒
vt. 使矮小
v

 
lightning ['laitniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 閃電
adj. 閃電般的,快速的

 
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感動(激動,憤怒或震動), 攪拌,騷亂

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女同视频网站| r1se成员| 田文仲个人资料| 香港之夜在线观看完整版| 金福南事件始末在线观看高清影评 | 笑口常开图片| 麦德罗| 李采禫的电影| 越活越来劲 电视剧| 绝伦海女| 荒山之夜| 皮肤诊所| 久久久在线视频| 南男北女| 服务群众方面整改成效| 男男性恋免费视频网站| 狗年龄| 人民日报评墨茶| 囚徒 电影| 91天堂素人97年清纯嫩模| 花非花电视剧演员表| 零下的风 完整版| 三太太电影| 鬼龙院花子的一生| 黄网站免费在线播放| 信我者无需多言,不信我者| 电视剧对峙| 水浒传老版83全集免费下载| 黑帮大佬和我的第365天| 忏悔三昧全文及回向文| 欧美动作电影| 如意电视剧| 黄视频在线网站| 我的世界,视频| 超级方程式| 帕米尔的春天笛子独奏| 蒙古小男孩唱哭全场| 男娘曦曦呀曦曦最新| 山东教育电视台直播在线观看| 黑衣人| 少年派二普通话版|