He opened the yellow envelope, and then, glancing at the message, threw it across to me.
他打開那黃色信封看了一下電報內容,就把它扔給我。
"Just look up the trains in Bradshaw," said he, and turned back to his chemical studies.
"馬上查一下開往布雷德肖的火車時刻,"他說,接著就轉身又去搞他的化學研究。
The summons was a brief and urgent one.
這個召喚既簡短又緊急。
Please be at the Black Swan Hotel at Winchester at midday tomorrow (it said). Do come! I am at my wit's end. Hunter.
(這封電報說)明天中午請到溫切斯特黑天鵝旅館。一定要來!我已經智窮計盡了。亨特。
"Will you come with me?" asked Holmes, glancing up.
"你愿意跟我一起去嗎?"福爾摩斯抬起眼睛看了我一下問道。
"I should wish to."
"我愿意去。"
"Just look it up, then."
"那么就查一下火車時刻表。"
"There is a train at half-past nine," said I, glancing over my Bradshaw.
"九點半有一班車,"我查看著我要找的布雷德肖。
"It is due at Winchester at 11:30."
"十一點半到達溫切斯特。"
"That will do very nicely.
"這倒正合適。
Then perhaps I had better postpone my analysis of the acetones, as we may need to be at our best in the morning."
那么,我也許最好還是將我的丙酮分析推遲一下,因為明天早上我們的精神體力都要處于最佳狀態才行。"