declaring themselves her loyal servants in all things,
就連連許諾,宣稱他們徹頭徹尾是她忠實的仆人,
but from Quaithe she had gotten only the rare cryptic word.
但從魁晰那兒,她只得到寥寥幾句含糊隱秘的言詞,
And it disturbed her that she had never seen the woman’s face.
而且她從沒見到那女人的臉,這讓她很不安。
Remember Mirri Maz Duur, she told herself. Remember treachery.
記住彌麗.馬茲.篤爾,她告訴自己,記住背叛。
She turned to her bloodriders. We will keep our own watch so long as we are here.
她轉向她的血盟衛。我們留在這里一天,就得保持繼續站哨。
See that no one enters this wing of the palace without my leave,
未經我允許,任何人都不得進入這一側的廂房。
and take care that the dragons are always well guarded.
尤其是這些龍,必須時刻小心看守。
It shall be done, Khaleesi,Aggo said.
遵命,卡麗熙,阿戈說。
We have seen only the parts of Qarth that Pyat Pree wished us to see, she went on.
我們只看到魁爾斯的一部分——俳雅.菩厲希望我們看到的部分,她續道,
Rakharo, go forth and look on the rest, and tell me what you find.
拉卡洛,我要你深入查看其余的部分,把所見所聞向我回報。
Take good men with you—and women, to go places where men are forbidden.
帶上得力的人手——以及幾位女人,以進入男人禁入的地方。
As you say, I do, blood of my blood,said Rakharo.
遵命,吾血之血,拉卡洛說。
Ser Jorah, find the docks and see what manner of ships lay at anchor.
喬拉爵士,我要你去找碼頭,看看那里停泊著什么樣的船只。
It has been half a year since I last heard tidings from the Seven Kingdoms.
我已經半年沒有聽到七大王國的消息了。
Perhaps the gods will have blown some good captain here from Westeros with a ship to carry us home.
或許諸神會將某位好心的船長從維斯特洛吹到這兒來,用他的船載我們回家。
The knight frowned. That would be no kindness.
騎士皺了皺眉頭。這可不算好意。
The Usurper will kill you, sure as sunrise.
篡奪者將殺死你,這和太陽會升起一樣確鑿無疑。
Mormont hooked his thumbs through his swordbelt.
莫爾蒙將拇指勾在劍帶。
My place is here at your side.
我要留在您身邊守護您。