I have the weirdest looking mole under my arm.
我胳膊下面有個形狀非常奇怪的痣。
Hold it. Put that arm back down.
別動。趕緊把胳膊放下來。
I don't want to see your weird mole.
我不想看到你那奇葩的痣。
Why don't you just tell me what's weird about it?
你為什么不直接告訴我哪里奇怪呢?
Well, it's not a round dot like my other moles, but more like a flesh-colored raisin.
嗯,這不像身上其他痣那樣的小圓點,更像一個肉色的葡萄干。
The way it's attached to my skin, it stretches outward like a tiny appendage.
這顆痣粘在皮膚上,像個小型的附屬物一樣向外延伸。
It sounds like you're talking about a skin tag, not a mole.
聽你這么一說倒像是皮贅,不是痣。
It's a common mistake to confuse the two.
大家很容易將它們混為一談。
The scientific term for a skin tag is acrochordon, and it's simply a flesh-colored growth that hangs from the skin by a thin piece of tissue called a stalk.
皮贅的專業術語為軟垂疣,它只是被稱為蒂樣細組織的一種肉色生長物附著在皮膚表面。
They're more common as people age, especially in women.
隨著人們年齡增長,這種現象更為普遍,尤其是對于女性而言。
What causes it?
成因是什么呢?
譯文來自可可英語