So what do we do?
那么我們該怎么做?
First, I believe we gotta put ourselves in the place to receive the truth.
首先,我認為我們要把自己放在可以接受真理的位置上。
Let's admit it; we live in an extremely noisy world, with all kinds of frequencies coming at us.
我們不得不承認,我們生活在一個極度喧鬧的世界里,各種頻率的聲音向我們涌來。
We got commitments, deadlines; fix this; do that; plans, expectations, and they all make it hard to get clarity and peace of mind.
我們有任務,有最后期限,搞定這個,做好那個,各種計劃、預期,它們都讓我們很難神志清醒,心境平和。
So we have to consciously put ourselves in places to receive that clarity.
所以我們必須有意識地把自己放置在能夠讓自己清醒的位置上。
Now that may be prayer, that may be meditation, that may be a walkabout,
那可能是做祈禱,可能是冥想,可能是徒步旅行,
that may be being in right company, a road trip, whatever that is for you, schedule that time. Schedule it.
可能是有個好伴,可能是公路旅行。不論對你們來說是什么,都要定好計劃。定計劃吧。
So, if we do that, if we hear it, if we put ourselves in a place to hear it and we do,
如果我們那么做了,如果我們聽見了它,如果我們把自己放置在能夠聽見它的位置上,并且行動,
and it's become clear: a truth, natural and infinite.
那么它就會出現:一條真理,自然而無限。
Then the second part comes, which is to personalize it.
然后就是第二步,也就是要使之個人化。
Ask yourself how it works for you, how it applies to you personally, why you need it in your life, specifically.
問問你自己,它怎樣才能對你有用,它如何才能應用在你身上,具體說來,你為什么在生活中需要它。
And if you do that, then comes the third part:
如果你那么做了,就到了第三步:
Have the patience to internalize it and get it from our intellectual head,
要有耐心將之內化,把它從我們聰明的腦中取出,
thinking about it, and into our bones and soul and our instinct.
好好思索一下,將它融入我們的骨髓、靈魂和本能當中。
Now we can't rush this part, it does take time.
我們對這一步不能草率了事,它需要時間。