As fast as you can, right? There is no time. Or this-"Never".
要多快有多快 對吧 時間不多
Never Have a Zit Again. I mean, I still have zits. I'm 37.
永遠不長痘痘我都37歲了還有痘痘
What do…How do they do that?! Again, unrealistic models.
他們怎么做到的 又是不現實的模型
You know in 1997 when I was living in Singapore, I wanted to bring Nathaniel Branden to Singapore.
1997年我還在新加坡住的時候 我想帶納撒尼爾·布蘭登去新加坡
Again, he is considered the leading person on self-esteem.
他被認為是自尊研究的領頭人
His wife, Devers Branden has done a lot of work in the areas of self-esteem and personal growth.
他的妻子德弗斯·布蘭登也在自尊 與自我成長方面花了很多功夫
So I wanted to bring them both. So I brought them to consult for the organization where I was working.
所以我希望能讓他們來新加坡 所以我請他們來為我工作的公司 做咨詢

And I was looking for other ways because it was very expensive for other ways of funding that trip.
我在尋找其他途徑 因為其他途徑所要籌集的經費比較多
And a close friend of mine, Pat Lee was working at the time with the Body Shop.
而我的一個好朋友 帕特·李那時在為美體小鋪工作
And she said, "you know, this is perfect. Because the Body Shop this year and Anita Roddick
她說“這實在是太好了 因為美體小鋪還有安妮塔·羅迪克
whom I mentioned earlier is interested in self-esteem for women.
我之前提過她 對于女性自尊也很感興趣
So why don't we do a project with Devers and Nathaniel and the Body Shop
那為什么我們不能讓德弗斯和納撒尼爾還有美體小鋪
joint venture and have self-esteem for women in Singapore?"
聯合起來在新加坡搞一次關于女性自尊的活動呢?”
I thought it was a great idea. I actually met with Anita Roddick.
我認為這主意非常不錯 我和安妮塔·羅迪克見了面
And we co-sponsored Nathaniel Branden-it was a highly successful event.
然后我們共同贊助了納撒尼爾·布蘭登 后來這次活動非常成功
We had 700 seats; over 1000 people came. We had to have plasma outside.
本來有700個座位 可來了1000多人 我們得在場外放置等離子大屏幕
And in addition, it made a huge stir and really started a movement or a mini movement in Singapore-self-esteem for women.
還有 這次活動對很多人產生了激勵并激發了一場運動 或者說是小規模運動 在新加坡的女性自尊的運動
As a result, Nathaniel Branden wrote a book, called"Self-esteem For Women".
作為結果 納撒尼爾·布蘭登寫了本書 叫《女性的自尊》