日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > 公眾人物畢業演講 > 正文

第533期:埃文·斯皮格爾2015南加州大學馬歇爾商學院畢業演講(4)

編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

I love this story because Bill de Kooning had the humility

我非常喜歡這個故事,因為比爾·德庫寧很謙遜,
to recognize that the greatest thing we can do is provide the best possible foundation for those who come after us.
他認識到我們能做的最了不起的事情就是為后來者提供盡可能好的基礎。
We must welcome our own erasure.
我們必須歡迎自己被趕超。
So I'm asked one question most often: "Why didn't you sell your business?
別人最常問我的一個問題是:“你為什么不把你的公司賣掉?
It doesn't even make money. It's a fad.
它都不賺錢,只是流行一時的東西。
You could be on a boat right now. Everybody loves boats. What is wrong with you?"
賣掉它你現在就安穩了,誰都喜歡安穩。你是怎么想的呢?”
And I am now convinced that the fastest way to figure out if you are doing something that is truly important to you
現在我確信,要想弄清楚你正做的事情對自己是否真的重要的最快的方法,
is to find someone who offers you a bunch of money to part with it.
就是找到一個人,此人愿意出大價錢讓你賣掉它。

埃文·斯皮格爾2015南加州大學馬歇爾商學院畢業演講

So the best thing is that no matter whether or not you sell, you will learn something very valuable about yourself.

不管你賣不賣,你都會了解到有關你自身的非常重要的事。
If you sell, you will know immediately that it wasn't the right dream anyways.
如果你賣了,你馬上就會知道這無論如何也不是你真正的夢想。
And if you don't sell, you're probably onto something.
如果你不賣,你可能會有重大發現。
Maybe you have the beginning of something meaningful.
或許,你開創了某種有意義的事情。
But don't feel bad if you sell out. Just don't stop there.
不過,如果你把它賣了,也不要難過。一定不要止步不前。
I mean, gosh, we would have sold our first company, for sure. But no one wanted to buy it.
我的意思是,老天,我們本該賣掉我們的第一個公司。這一點確定無疑。但沒有人想買它。
When we decided not to sell our business, people called us a lot of things besides crazy -- things like arrogant and entitled.
當我們決定不賣掉我們的公司時,人們就會有各種說法--除了瘋狂之外,還會說我們傲慢、權利意識太強。
The same words that I've heard used to describe our generation time and time again.
同樣的詞我以前也聽過,一遍又一遍用來描述我們這代人。
The Millennial Generation. The "Me" Generation. Well, it's true.
千禧一代?!白晕摇钡囊淮`?,確實如此。
We do have a sense of entitlement, a sense of ownership,
我們的確有權利意識、所有權意識,
because, after all, this is the world we were born into, and we are responsible for it.
因為這畢竟是我們出生的世界,我們須對它負責。

可可英語-年輕人的英語聽說訓練平臺
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 包公大战潘金莲| 小清水亚美| 一代宗师 豆瓣| 神医喜来乐演员表| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 咏春拳电影| 爱的替身| 杨国| 人机头像| 军营医生 (1976)| 新亮剑40集免费观看完整版高清| 杨子姗赵又廷演的电影叫什么| 鬼整人| 今天cctv6节目表| 追踪 电影| 小城故事多歌曲原唱| 蜜蜂图片大全大图| 马丁弗瑞曼| 玛姬·格蕾斯| 50字精美优秀教师个人简介| 樊城电影| 浙江卫视跑男官网| 孤战迷城电视剧剧情介绍| 韧战作文800字初中| 闯关东| 包法利夫人电影| 红白黑黄| 《起风了》数字简谱| 电影儿媳| 猛鬼追魂| 爱欲告白| 免费观看淫www视频| 孕期检查项目一览表| 遥远的你我触不可及动漫| 复仇者联盟4在线完整版观看| 毕业论文3000字范文| 寡妇的大乳bd高清电影| 范冰冰性感| 四年级上册第七课的生字拼音| 金太狼的幸福生活演员表_| 漂流者|