Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Susie! I heard that you are going to Computex.
琳達:蘇西!我聽說你要去參觀國際計算機展。
Susie: Yes. It will be an interesting trade show.
蘇西:是啊,那會是一場很有趣的商展。
Linda: You aren't going to see video games, are you?
琳達:你不會是去看電動玩具吧?
Susie: No. I'm interested in a robot personal assistant.
蘇西:不是啦,我感興趣的是一個個人助理機器人。
Linda: Are you going to buy one?
琳達:你會買嗎?
Susie: Maybe. But I can't buy one at the show.
蘇西:也許吧。可是在展場上沒辦法買。
Linda: Then what will you do there?
琳達:那你在那里會做什么?
Susie: I'll look at all the new technologies.
蘇西:我會去看所有的新科技產品。
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: So you're going to see what is available?
琳達:所以,你會去看看有哪些產品可以買?
Susie: Yes. But I'll also see things that are coming in the future!
蘇西:是啊。可是我也會看看未來有哪些即將出現的產品!
Linda: I'm curious. Do companies make money at the show?
琳達:我很好奇。企業在展覽會里會賺錢嗎?
Susie: Yes, they do. They take orders. But sometimes they give things away, too.
蘇西:會啊,他們會接受客戶訂單。不過他們有時候也會送贈品。
Linda: Maybe they'll give you a robot!
琳達:也許他們會送你一個機器人!
Susie: I doubt it. I'm just a journalist. But maybe I'll get a free T-shirt!
蘇西:我看不太可能。我只是個記者,可是說不定會得到一件免費的T恤!